BOSTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--PAN Communications, a public relations and digital media agency that drives cross-channel communications strategies for organizations throughout the technology, consumer and healthcare industries, today announced the addition of Nicole Messier as a new Vice President within its growing Technology portfolio. Messier joins the firm at an opportune time following a number of major technology client wins including:
“This is an exciting time to be a part of PAN. Our roster of technology companies is as dynamic as our culture. PAN is what you look for in a PR partner and a place to grow professionally”
- Ipswitch File Transfer provides managed file transfer solutions that move, govern and secure business information between employees, business partners and customers.
- Mendix, the app platform company for the enterprise, enables companies to build, integrate and deploy web and mobile applications faster and with better results, effectively driving ROI in days, not months.
- Bonitasoft democratizes business process management (BPM) by bringing a flexible yet powerful BPM suite to organizations of all sizes and industries. Bonita BPM and its open source community deliver an unmatched set of tools to automate, measure and improve processes.
- Solstice Mobile is an enterprise mobility solutions firm, delivering innovative strategies and products to the world’s leading organizations.
- Mercury Systems (NASDAQ:MRCY) is a best-of-breed provider of commercially developed, open sensor and big data processing systems, software and services for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications.
Nicole brings more than 12 years of experience serving as PR and marketing counsel to technology industry leaders and emerging growth companies. Her background includes a blend of agency and in-house experience, as well as a familiarity with both East and West Coast markets. Most recently, Nicole led corporate communications for Apprenda, where she helped position the enterprise cloud company as an innovative and fast-growing Platform as a Service provider through targeted media and content strategies. Her background also boasts management roles at A&R Partners, SHIFT Communications and Edelman, as well as her own successful tech practice founded in 2009 and later acquired.
“This is an exciting time to be a part of PAN. Our roster of technology companies is as dynamic as our culture. PAN is what you look for in a PR partner and a place to grow professionally,” said Messier. “I look forward to adding my skillset to reach, engage and influence key players and media in the technology space.”
“We are thrilled to add Nicole to our management team,” said Philip A. Nardone Jr., founder and president at PAN. “It takes a sharp and well-versed individual to lead the charge when representing cutting-edge organizations, and Nicole brings a wealth of knowledge in client relations and strategic counsel. Our clients expect and deserve a certain level of strategy and counsel in this highly competitive sector and I’m confident that Nicole will continue to push the bar higher every day.”
PAN Communications continues to grow its practice through strategic client acquisitions and by deepening its knowledge base within high-growth areas such as cloud computing, mobility, IT security and big data. “As PAN continues to expand within our core areas of expertise, we expect Nicole to be an instrumental part of this growth,” concluded Nardone.
About PAN Communications
With an expertise in driving industry-leading visibility and engagement programs for innovative businesses, PAN Communications is an award-winning public relations agency that utilizes all media and disciplines to increase awareness and opportunities to achieve our clients’ business objectives. As an integrated communications partner to companies that lead their industries or those that aspire to, PAN leads strategic public relations for consumer, technology and healthcare brands. For more information visit our website at www.pancommunications.com, follow us on Twitter (@PANcomm) or call 617.502.4300.