NEW YORK--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--SimCorp (CPH:SIM), a leading provider of investment management solutions and services for the global financial services industry, will host the company’s International User Community Meeting 2013 (IUCM 2013) on September 18-20, 2013 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The premier annual event offers SimCorp’s clients and partners the opportunity to come together as a community, share knowledge and strengthen business relationships. With market trends increasingly forcing asset managers to become even more client-focused, client centricity will be a key theme at this year’s event. Conversation topics will include the role that state-of-the-art technology plays in increasing client orientation and responding to client needs and requirements in a profitable way.
SimCorp’s IUCM 2013 offers buy-side executives the opportunity to:
- Explore how technology can empower a firm’s business
- Discover how to keep pace with ever-changing market demands
- Hear how technology can be a growth catalyst
- Nurture and expand business networks
- Learn about SimCorp’s solution roadmaps and new functionality
- Participate in product demonstrations and connect with SimCorp partners
- Receive industry insights from proven thought leaders including globally recognized futurist and business strategy authority, Ross Dawson, Chairman, Advanced Human Technologies Group and Lupus Maltzahn, Managing Director – Management Consulting, Strategy & Sustainability, Accenture, an expert in wealth and asset management business strategy, operating strategy and operating models
According to Klaus Holse, SimCorp CEO, “SimCorp’s annual IUCM events are the place for the larger SimCorp community to come together, discuss current industry trends and prepare to meet business challenges. For buy-side firms today, a client-centric organizational mindset is absolutely crucial. Investment managers must prove themselves attractive in the battle for new clients while at the same time meeting current client demands. At the forefront of investment management technology, SimCorp is well-positioned to deliver such a valuable event and enable firms to increase competitiveness through state-of-the-art investment management technology.”
Since 1971, SimCorp has been providing investment and portfolio management software and services to the world’s leading investment managers, asset managers, fund managers, fund administrators, pension funds, insurance funds and wealth managers. SimCorp’s world-class software provides global financial organizations with the tools they need to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth. SimCorp is a global company, regionally covering all of Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, SimCorp is dedicated to supporting the global investment management industry, its clients and its investors.