SCHAUMBURG, Ill.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--MISUMI USA, Inc., a subsidiary of MISUMI Corporation, part of MISUMI Group, Inc. (Tokyo: 9962), will feature its MSA Series Belt Drive Actuators in Booth #S-6063 at PACK EXPO 2013, September 23-25 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The MSA Actuators significantly expand the company’s family of linear motion components used in industrial machinery and automation systems.
Featuring one-piece steel pulleys and super-tough timing belts, MSA Series Actuators can be configured to carry loads up to 227 kg (500 lbs), with travel speeds ranging from 1200 to 10,000 mm/sec, and standard lengths up to 6.25 meters, with custom lengths upon request. They are designed for multiple applications in the packaging, printing, machine tool, and manufacturing automation industries.
All MSA Series Actuator models have been extensively tested over tens of millions of cycles with no failures and all have a repeatability of +/-25 µm or better. MISUMI’s line-up of eight standard models includes:
- MSA-14S and MSA-14H. Feature an extremely versatile cart design built from rugged extruded aluminum framing. Precision track rollers ride on hard chrome rails.
- MSA-PSC. Plastic glide cart with injection-molded, glass-reinforced polymer carriage works well with light-duty loads.
- MSA-135. Has an internal needle bearing roller carriage with enclosed drive belt, and is excellent for moving heavy hanging loads.
- MSA-628 and MSA-M6S. Feature an economical track roller and chrome rail system to handle light to medium loads with superior accuracy and repeatability.
- MSA-NBC. Features a roller cart assembly carriage designed with durable plastic tires surrounding needle bearings for smooth operation in medium-duty and accuracy applications.
- MSA-R20. Provides profile rail guidance for actuators requiring higher precision accuracy and optimum load carrying capacity. Available in both single rail and dual rail system designs.
MISUMI also offers a series of MSA belt drives to move items that are supported by an external bearing track system. These drive systems come in four different models and, depending on the model and orientation, they can move from 50 to 2500 pounds at speeds from 2500 to over 15,000 mm/sec. Other MSA Series accessories include motor mounts, gearboxes and sensor kits.
With no minimum order requirement or set-up charges, MISUMI has built its reputation as the premier global supplier of high quality factory automation configurable components. At the heart of the MISUMI business model is the unique on-demand CAD Configurator and easy to navigate website. This unique business model offers customers an effective strategy for reducing costs and gaining competitive advantage through streamlined production and assembly processes and faster time-to-market.
About MISUMI USA, Inc.
Located in Schaumburg, Illinois, MISUMI USA, Inc. was established in 1988 as a Subsidiary of MISUMI Corporation, a part of the MISUMI Group (TOKYO: 9962). MISUMI USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of fixed and configurable components such as leader pins, single-axis actuators, linear shafts, slotted keys, aluminum extrusions, parting locks, linear guides, XY stages and other components for factory automation, plastic mold and press die industries. For a complete list of available components, please visit MISUMI USA.