CHICAGO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Trading Technologies International, Inc. (TT) today announced the release of X_TRADER 7.17, a new version of its flagship product for buy-side, sell-side and proprietary derivatives traders.
“X_TRADER 7.17 delivers an enhanced experience for users across the spectrum of buy-side, sell-side and proprietary trading. We’ve been able to significantly increase functionality so that our customers can readily seize fleeting market opportunities without sacrificing any of the reliability and robustness that we believe are so important”
The 7.17 highlights are covered in the video What’s New in X_TRADER. Most significantly, X_TRADER 7.17 provides buy-side traders who execute orders through TT’s new MultiBroker ASP service with new functionality and flexibility. Users may route orders to multiple brokers, then view and filter working orders, fills and positions by broker within one fully integrated X_TRADER desktop. In addition, the new Routing Rules feature allows execution traders to split a large order into smaller orders, then submit them across multiple brokers and accounts using templates with predefined order portions—all with a single click.
X_TRADER 7.17 also adds functionality for users who trade inter-market and intra-market spreads with TT’s market-leading Autospreader tool:
- The new “sniper” order type silently executes spread orders without quoting. When a sniper order is entered, leg orders are not submitted until all of the spread legs can cross the market for a complete spread fill at the desired price.
- The redesigned Autospreader Configuration window creates custom spread formulas, which may be previewed in an MD Trader® ladder.
Additional functionality in X_TRADER 7.17 allows users to:
- Enhance and simplify reporting by auto-exporting fills at scheduled time intervals.
- Log in to a single exchange gateway "flavor" with multiple sets of exchange credentials.
- Monitor markets and trading activity with new visual, audible and email alerts, which can be based on configurable values.
- Clearly identify mandatory inputs, optional inputs and wholesale orders in the Wholesale Order window. Information is normalized across all exchanges, making the sell-side entry and reporting of these transactions a seamless process.
- Easily locate and roll contracts from either the Market Window or MD Trader.
- Trade swap futures and the invoice spread through connectivity to Eris Exchange.
- Further customize the X_TRADER desktop by snapping windows together and hiding window headers.
“X_TRADER 7.17 delivers an enhanced experience for users across the spectrum of buy-side, sell-side and proprietary trading. We’ve been able to significantly increase functionality so that our customers can readily seize fleeting market opportunities without sacrificing any of the reliability and robustness that we believe are so important,” said Harris Brumfield, CEO of Trading Technologies.
X_TRADER 7.17 is available now through TT’s global distribution network. Complete TT’s online sales inquiry form for more information.
About Trading Technologies @Trading_Tech
Trading Technologies (http://www.tradingtechnologies.com), headquartered in Chicago, develops high performance trading software for derivatives professionals, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, and commercial hedgers. The company’s X_TRADER software and related services provide direct access to 37 of the major international derivatives exchanges. TTNET™, TT's fully managed hosting solution, delivers maximum system stability and fast trade execution via hubs located close to the major exchanges in Chicago, New Jersey, São Paulo, London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney.