ATLANTA--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The Professional Pricing Society (Pricing Society) announces its 24th Annual Fall Pricing Workshops & Conference on Oct. 22-25, 2013 at Loews Hotel in Atlanta.
“Atlanta in the fall is an exciting time for us, especially with the unprecedented selection of 11 workshops as well as our growing executive summit and keynote content”
The Pricing Society Fall event will feature a total of 11 workshops including nine full-day workshops and two two-day workshops, including a full-day workshop and track dedicated to “Pricing for Life Sciences.” The Conference also contains the 5th annual “Pricing for Executive’s Summit,” a strategic event targeted to, and lead by, senior executive and senior management-level professionals.
“Atlanta in the fall is an exciting time for us, especially with the unprecedented selection of 11 workshops as well as our growing executive summit and keynote content,” said Kevin Mitchell, president of the Pricing Society. “From mid-level professionals with pricing duties looking to grow their pricing expertise, to C-level executives looking for strategic thought-leadership, this year’s conference is sure deliver a broad swath of knowledge necessary to thrive in today’s marketplace.”
This year’s conference features keynotes from influential global strategic pricing leaders, with keynote topics including:
- “The Trillion Dollar Opportunity: How the ‘Embedded Pricing Organization’ will enable your firm to reach it true revenue potential,” from Mark Burton, Co-Founder and Vice President, Holden Advisors
- “Behavioral Pricing – Practical implications of Pricing 3.0,” from Stephan A. Butscher, Chief Talent Officer, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- “The Customer Centricity Imperative: Implications for Pricing,” from Mark Haller, Partner, Strategy, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- “Psychological Pricing Strategies from Behavioral Economics,” from Leigh Caldwell, Author, Chief Executive, Inon Pricing Advisers, London
- “The Next Pricing Frontier: Business Model Innovation,” from George Muller, Ph.D., Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Additionally, the final keynote of the day will feature “America’s Market Strategist,” Thomas J. Winninger. The Speaker-Hall-of-Famer will discuss the future of business in an evocative presentation titled, “MarketQuake 2020! What’s coming? What to do about it?”
For complete information on the 24th Annual Fall Pricing Workshops & Conference, or for research and resources related to the profession of pricing, visit the Professional Pricing Society at www.pricingsociety.com/atl2013.
About the Pricing Society
The Professional Pricing Society is the world's largest professional society dedicated solely to pricing training and education. The Professional Pricing Society provides pricing professionals with current strategies, market trends, analysis, research and resources from today's leading pricing experts and technology. For more information on membership or events, visit the organization’s website at www.pricingsociety.com.