MCLEAN, Va.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Exelis (NYSE: XLS) will display a wide variety of its airborne, space and cyber solutions for the U.S. Air Force at the Air Force Association’s Air and Space Conference and Technology Exposition Sept. 16-18 at the Gaylord Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.
“We will continue to build relationships with the Air Force and with existing and potential industry partners.”
“This event is a key opportunity to showcase the full spectrum of solutions we offer to our U.S. and international customers,” said Bob Edmonds, vice president of U.S. Air Force programs for Exelis. “We will continue to build relationships with the Air Force and with existing and potential industry partners.”
The Exelis exhibit at this year’s AFA Air and Space Conference will focus on key areas of the company’s offerings: critical networks, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and analytics, electronic warfare, aircraft structures and composites, and support services. Highlights will include:
- Positioning, navigation and timing expertise in GPS payloads and payload components, receivers and ground control systems
- Information processing, exploitation and dissemination solutions
- Integrated electronic warfare systems
- Suspension and release equipment for manned and unmanned aircraft
- Unmanned aerial system sensing technologies
- Rapid response mobile ATM radar solutions
- Launch range operations maintenance and sustainment
- Sustainment and modification of ground-based radar for space surveillance, missile warning, and missile defense
Exelis is a diversified, top-tier global aerospace, defense, information and services company that leverages a 50-year legacy of deep customer knowledge and technical expertise to deliver affordable, mission-critical solutions for global customers. We are a leader in critical networks, ISR and analytics, electronic warfare, navigation, sensors, air traffic solutions, communications and information systems and have strong positions in composite aerostructures, logistics and technical services. Headquartered in McLean, Va., the company employs about 19,000 people and generated 2012 sales of $5.5 billion. For more information, visit our website at www.exelisinc.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.