SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Intel Developer Forum 2013 -- AAVA Mobile, an OEM maker of tablets and handhelds, today unveiled its ‘Inari’ line of OEM tablets designed for vertical markets and enterprise deployments. AAVA Mobile is Intel’s official OEM partner and debuted their devices at Intel Developer Forum 2013 in San Francisco.
The ‘Inari’ line of tablets just launched includes a new 8.3” and 10” ruggedized Bay Trail tablet targeting retail, transportation and other business segments looking for a durable yet more affordable device.
AAVA works with major software providers to develop hardware/software customizations for vertical markets such as retail point of sale (POS), healthcare, military, oil & gas, public sector, enterprise and more.
Inari Tablet for Vertical Markets:
AAVA Mobile’s engineers studied 16 different vertical markets and designed the Inari tablet to meet exacting user needs. Salient features include:
- Rugged without the bulk – sleek tablet design yet IP65 certified water- and dust-proof for retail and outdoor situations, and designed to withstand a 1-meter drop.
- Two screen sizes – 8.3” screen for one-hand operation, or 10” screen with FHD resolution (1920 x 1200). Capacitive touch-screen supports multi-finger input.
- Four-year availability – confidently plan your tablet deployments knowing that you won’t have to deal with short lifecycles.
- Digital pen compatible – complete on-screen forms or mimic natural handwriting perfectly.
- Removable battery – avoid down time waiting for batteries to recharge.
- Windows 8.1 – runs standard Windows software applications commonly found in enterprises and vertical markets.
- Customizable hardware – case designs and internal mechanics can be customized for vertical market needs.
Availability and Sales:
AAVA products will be available in Q1 2014. For detailed queries, contact AAVA Mobile or your local Intel sales team.
AAVA Mobile also provides design services to customize products per customers’ unique requirements. Our customized devices have been successfully deployed in various vertical segments like education. We work with our customers to individualize industrial design, mechanics, and firmware/software.
- Vertical market products: http://www.aavamobile.com/index.php/en/products
- OEM custom products: http://www.aavamobile.com/index.php/en/custom-designs
About AAVA Mobile:
We are a team of professionals that started our own platform and product development in early 2000 for all Tier-1 mobile phone OEMs. We quickly became the largest ODM in Europe for mobile devices.
In 2009 we founded AAVA Mobile with a focus on open OS smartphones and handhelds. Our company name, AAVA Mobile (Aava means ‘open’ in Finnish), represents this product philosophy. In recent years, we have brought our smartphone skills to the purpose-built tablet and handheld market.
Today we offer tablets and handhelds for semi-professional and professional markets. Our offering includes customer-specific tablet and handheld developments as well as AAVA roadmap products for various vertical markets. We work with our partners and customers to address their specific needs for vertical market devices.
Please visit www.AAVAmobile.com for more information.