MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Speck, leading designer of award-winning, slim-fitting protective cases for smartphones, tablets and laptops, announced today that its bestselling CandyShell, CandyShell Grip, CandyShell Card, CandyShell Flip and GemShell cases all fit the exciting new iPhone 5s.
Speck also announced that three designs from its CandyShell family, and the crystal-clear GemShell case, are being built for the iPhone 5c. The CandyShell, CandyShell Grip, CandyShell Card cases will be available in a new palette of colors that highlight the colorful personality of Speck and complement the cool new colors of the iPhone 5c. All Speck cases are lab-tested for proven protection against both environmental factors and everyday bumps, drops and spills.
Select Speck cases for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c will be available at AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Target, Best Buy, Staples, OfficeMax and Nordstrom. All of the following cases will also be available at speckproducts.com:
- CandyShell for iPhone 5s/5c/5 – The top-selling CandyShell is a sleek-dual layer case that provides patented, multi-impact protection. It has a hard outer shell to guard against impact and a glossy finish for a sleek, stylish look. The exterior is complemented by a soft, rubbery interior that absorbs shock from occasional bumps and drops. CandyShell also features a raised edge to protect the screen and rubberized covers to shield the buttons. New colors for iPhone 5c include: Cadet Blue/Caribbean Blue, Nickel Grey/Caution Yellow, Mykonos Blue/Cadet Blue, Caribbean Blue/Bubblegum Pink and White/Mykonos Blue. The CandyShell sells for $34.95.
- CandyShell Grip for iPhone 5s/5c/5 – The ideal case for texters and gamers, the CandyShell Grip adds rubber ridges to the dual-layer protection of CandyShell. The stylish and functional strategically placed ridges keep thumbs aligned with touchscreen buttons providing a non-slip grip that frequent texters will love. CandyShell Grip also features a raised edge to protect the screen and rubberized covers to shield the buttons. New colors for iPhone 5c include: Cadet Blue/Goldfinch Yellow, BerryBlack Purple/Bubblegum Pink, Cupcake Pink/Cobalt Blue and White/Gravel Grey. The CandyShell Grip sells for $34.95.
- CandyShell Card for iPhone 5s/5c/5 – A popular Speck favorite, CandyShell Card combines the dual-layer impact protection of CandyShell with the convenience of holding up to three cards in a side-loading slot and a snappy thumb release for easy access. It also features a protective layer that keeps cards separate from your iPhone to prevent scrapes and scratches, a raised edge to protect the screen and rubberized covers to shield the buttons. New colors for iPhone 5c include: Black/Slate Grey and White/Caribbean Blue. The CandyShell Card sells for $34.95.
- CandyShell Flip for iPhone 5s/5 – The CandyShell Flip is built for quick docking. Its flip-up panel lets you easily plug-in oversized connectors, as well as for use with docking accessories. It has the same slim-fitting, multi-impact protection as the classic CandyShell. CandyShell Flip also features a raised edge to protect the screen and rubberized covers to shield the buttons. The CandyShell Card sells for $34.95.
- GemShell for iPhone 5s/5c/5 – Gemshell is the crystal-clear solution for showing off the sophisticated design of your new iPhone 5s and the bright new colors of the iPhone 5c. For unassuming security, this sleek hard-shell cover features flexible, durable materials in a one-piece shell with a raised edge to protect the screen. Available for iPhone 5s/5 and iPhone 5c, GemShell offers lab-tested proven protection with minimal bulk. The GemShell sells for $34.95.
Stay tuned to speckproducts.com for more details on Speck’s brand new products for the iPhone 5s/5 and iPhone 5c devices. Whether the priority is secure protection without additional bulk, enhanced function, a unique sense of style or all of the above, Speck has all iPhone owners covered.
Speck is a leader in creating sleek and stylish cases with patented protection that celebrate the joy of innovation and self-expression. Since 2001, our eclectic team of inventors and color-lovers has been designing all of Speck’s products in-house. Speck’s award-winning cases provide lab-tested proven military-grade protection, slim-fitting designs and useful features so you can get more enjoyment from your smartphones, tablets and MacBooks. To learn more about Speck, visit speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.