KEENE, N.H.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, the leader in market analysis on the consulting profession, announces the release of Leadership Development Consulting, an analysis of the multi-billion dollar consulting market that is shifting to become more strategic and integrated. The report identifies current engagement trends and evaluates top firms’ competencies, strengths and weaknesses.
“Pick up any newspaper today and you'll find evidence of leadership deficits in many contexts – politics, education, sports and, most frequently, in business”
"Pick up any newspaper today and you'll find evidence of leadership deficits in many contexts – politics, education, sports and, most frequently, in business," says Liz DeVito, Associate Director and Lead for HR Consulting Research. "Businesses are operating in a highly complex and dynamic world, where leadership skills are required at all levels in order to execute the strategic vision of the organization. Executives realize that good risk management, great controls, and operational excellence will never be enough if the leadership problem is not solved."
The exclusive research examines these and other core issues impacting the competitive landscape and demand for services. It also includes in-depth profiles of Leadership Development consulting firms, with capability maps illustrating each practice’s standing across the key engagement areas of:
- Leadership Strategy & Alignment — designs a plan to meet the organization’s leadership needs in the context of the overall corporate strategy
- Leadership Competency Modeling — defines the leadership capabilities required to execute the leadership strategy
- Leadership Assessments — analyzes individuals’ skills and capabilities to determine leadership potential and developmental needs
- Leadership Capability Development — designs leadership training and coaching programs
- Leadership Performance Management — develops system to ensure that leadership development goals are being met
- Leadership Talent Identification — develops systematic approach to building a leadership talent pipeline
- Succession Planning — develops process for identifying and developing talent with the potential to fill key leadership roles
Profiled firms in Leadership Development Consulting include:
- Accenture; Aon Hewitt; Bain & Company; Booz Allen Hamilton; Deloitte; Development Dimensions International (DDI); Hay Group; Heidrick & Struggles; Korn/Ferry International; KPMG; Lee Hecht Harrison; and Mercer
Plus profiles of the following firms:
- AchieveGlobal; Adizes Institute; BlessingWhite; Bluepoint Leadership Development; Continuous Learning Group; Guttman Development Strategies; Knightsbridge; Plante & Moran; Right Management; The Ken Blanchard Companies; and The RBL Group
Consulting Research & Advisory
A Bloomberg BNA Business
Founded in 1970, Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory provides accurate and reliable market sizing and forecasts on consulting services world-wide, needs-analysis and vendor profiling for buyers of consulting services, timely and insightful intelligence on the top consulting firms in their respective markets, and operational benchmarks that measure consulting performance.
Kennedy's research spans multiple service areas, client vertical industries, and geographies. Our analysts provide expert commentary at consulting industry events world-wide, and offer custom research for Management Consulting and IT Services firms.
Kennedy's advisory services provide results-oriented strategic guidance to buyers and sellers of consulting services.
Our clientele consists of Fortune 500 companies and the most highly regarded professional services firms in the world, representing over 90% of the service providers in consulting.
Kennedy’s parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P., is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals.
More information is available for you at www.KennedyInfo.com/Consulting.