CLEVELAND--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Off the heels of a highly productive and successful summer, emerging content engagement platform, PaperShare, is poised to reveal some game-changing developments to their platform. These include: SalesForce integration; custom- designed PaperClips (PaperShare’s signature content syndication tool); and additional options for lead generation capture for content marketers. PaperShare CEO David Greschler will debut these upgrades at this week’s Content Marketing World conference in Cleveland.
“This integration represents the next big trend for the content marketing industry: Connecting content marketing efforts to the sales pipeline. This new advancement provides the missing link between content marketing and sales, which is what PaperShare is here to deliver.”
These enhancements will enable:
- SalesForce Integration – Instantly go from having someone view your content anywhere – your site, a partner site, Facebook, Twitter or an ad – to immediately integrating that viewer's data into your SalesForce account as a lead or contact.
- Custom Designed PaperClips – Rapidly syndicate your content to websites, blogs and ads with integration into the design of sites where your content appears. Modify all aspects of PaperClips, from title to background to preview animations to match your brand
- Social Lead Generation Testing – Features ability to test social login versus traditional web forms
“With Content Marketing World approaching, we couldn’t think of a better platform to introduce these new features, in particular, our Salesforce Integration,” said David Greschler, CEO of PaperShare. “This integration represents the next big trend for the content marketing industry: Connecting content marketing efforts to the sales pipeline. This new advancement provides the missing link between content marketing and sales, which is what PaperShare is here to deliver.”
In addition to its platform upgrades, PaperShare will also release its Content Effectiveness research findings, including industry data compiled from PaperShare’s current user base. This data will show which forms of content are most effective across today’s top channels, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and channels not normally leveraged by content marketers, including sales teams and ads.
Some key findings from the research include:
- Twitter’s sustainability as a major player in content marketing.
- The increasing value of promoting B2B content on LinkedIn.
- The significant increase in reach for content (over 100%) that outbound efforts, including content-as-ads, can achieve in a short period.
Since its official launch in April, Seattle-based PaperShare has made impressive strides, with a wide range of small, medium and global customers, including Cisco and Intel, who are utilizing the PaperShare platform to drive social marketing and sales campaigns and engage more effectively with content viewers.
Attendees at Content Marketing World may request a demo of PaperShare’s platform and its newest set of features, by emailing PaperShare@Racepointgroup.com. If you’d prefer to just stop by, please visit PaperShare at booth #7, located next to LinkedIn.
PaperShare is the real-time Content Engagement platform used by companies to see who is viewing their content marketing and then directly engage with them. PaperShare streamlines the content marketing process by putting content at the center of companies' customer acquisition process. With one click, they can publish their content across all possible channels, including blogs & websites, search engines, social networks, sales and marketing teams and even ads. Then they can engage directly with viewers via PaperShare's social login per piece of content, which replaces unreliable web form information with authenticated social data that provides much greater context about the viewer. With PaperShare, marketers can go from publishing, to seeing how their content performed across earned, owned and paid channels, to engaging with viewers within minutes.