NEW YORK--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--PR Boutiques International (PRBI), a global network of 31 boutique public relations firms in 13 countries, today released the first report of data from its 2013 member survey.
“The diversity and versatility of PRBI’s vibrant membership is reflected in these survey results”
PRBI members are distinguished by a business model of focused, customized services by hands-on senior practitioners. Their clients include international conglomerates, Fortune 500 corporations, trade associations, and fast growing firms in industries such as technology, energy, financial services, government, tourism, education, lifestyle and healthcare.
“The diversity and versatility of PRBI’s vibrant membership is reflected in these survey results,” noted Dan Leinweber, PRBI President and President of Leinweber Associates, Boston, Mass. “As we enter our seventh year as an organization, it’s inspiring to see the depth and breadth of our members’ expertise and services, and the value they bring to clients around the globe.”
The survey results revealed the following facts about the membership:
- They are senior level and well educated, with 65% of members having more than 20 years of experience in public relations and 90% holding a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- They serve a wide variety of industries, with the majority of members specializing in these five industries: food/beverage, health/medical, energy, information technology and travel/tourism/hospitality.
- They provide a broad spectrum of services, including media relations, business-to-business communications, corporate communications, integrated marketing communication, and public relations counseling.
When asked what they think boutique firms offer that is better or different than other PR firms, the top three differences cited were:
- Hands-on work from senior practitioners
- Personalized service
- Customized, smart, flexible business model
Members find the highest gratification in their businesses through:
- Achieving PR goals for clients
- Creativity and strategic planning
- Income, flexibility and independence of their agency models
PRBI members are headquartered in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. The organization’s seventh annual meeting will be held June 19-21, 2014 in Portland, Oregon.
To find out more about PRBI membership, contact Dan Leinweber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About PR Boutiques International:
PR Boutiques International™ (PRBI) is an international network of boutique public relations firms. The principals of member firms are experienced practitioners who have held senior positions in large PR agencies and/or corporations but now put service first and work directly with clients. PRBI member firms excel in meeting a huge range of client needs in a large number of industries, including corporate public relations, consumer PR, health care PR, investor relations, crisis management, business-to-business PR, economic development PR, not-for-profit, academia, government, financial, technology, legal, multicultural and international PR and investor relations. Member practitioners have won the highest levels of professional awards, with qualifications ranging from PhDs to former top journalists. They also represent memberships in the most noteworthy international public relations and business associations. For more information, visit http://www.prboutiques.com.