SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Insyde Software, a leading provider of UEFI BIOS and Android system-level software, today announced that its participation in the Intel Developer Forum will feature a host of new product demonstrations, key technology announcements and a role as co-presenter for two advanced technical presentations.
As a leader in deploying Android on x86 computers, Insyde Software will demonstrate some of its innovative UEFI and Android software features including:
- Support for two operating systems (e.g. Windows/Android) on a single system
- Fast OS switching
- Multiple Open Windows running Android apps concurrently
- One BIOS that securely boots x86 Windows and Android platforms
At the IDF, Insyde Software will issue two important technology announcements that highlight:
- The availability of InsydeH2O® UEFI BIOS and an optimized Android distribution (Humanos®) for the latest Intel System-On-Chip tablet platforms (see Insyde news release 9/11/13 for details).
- Accelerating server BIOS development, cutting costs and reducing time to market by leveraging advanced simulation technology.
Insyde Software is honored to have been chosen to participate in the following IDF lectures:
Technical Session STTS003 – Using UEFI for Secure Firmware Update
of Expansion Cards
Presented by Insyde (Jeff Bobzin, VP of Software Architecture),
Intel and Emulex
- Wednesday, September 11th at 2:15pm – 3:15pm.
- Presented by Insyde (Jeff Bobzin, VP of Software Architecture), Intel and Emulex
Poster Chat STTC003 – Wind River Simics Gives Boot Code a Boost –
Insyde Software Case Study on Accelerating Firmware Development
Presented by Insyde (Dr. Martin Nicholes, Lead Architect) and Intel
- Tuesday, September 10th at 11:30am-1:00pm and 3:00pm – 4:30pm.
- Presented by Insyde (Dr. Martin Nicholes, Lead Architect) and Intel
For more details and demonstrations of Insyde Software’s UEFI firmware and Android technology, please visit the company during the Intel Developer Forum – Booth #551, September 10-12, 2013 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA.
About Insyde Software
Insyde Software (www.insyde.com) is a leading global provider of BIOS, UEFI-based firmware, Linux & Android software solutions and custom engineering services for companies in the mobile, server, desktop and embedded computing industries. The company is publicly held (GTSM: 6231) and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with U.S. headquarters in Westborough, MA. The company’s customers include the world’s leading computer systems designers and manufacturers.
Insyde, InsydeH2O and Humanos are registered trademarks of Insyde Software in the United States and other countries. Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.