SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--JDA® Software Group, Inc., The Supply Chain Company®, today announced that the JDA Innovation Forum entitled: “Come Together: Integrated Planning and Execution for Higher Performance,” is scheduled for September 16 at the Westin New York at Times Square. The event includes a full day of informative and interactive sessions featuring JDA customers, executives and product experts exploring fresh ideas about the new realities and opportunities in supply chain planning and execution, driven by the empowered, all-channel consumer.
“Powering the Store Channel with Modern Workforce Management and Mobility”
JDA Innovation Forum: Integrated Planning and Execution for Higher
The all-channel consumer has tipped the scale for manufacturers, retailers, distributors and their supply chain partners to move products faster and farther than before, putting greater pressures on what’s already a complex environment. To satisfy the increasingly empowered consumer, every facet of the supply chain must come together, both collaboratively and strategically, to influence and fulfill customer demand. The Innovation Forum is designed to offer discussion forums, networking opportunities and information sharing related to meeting that dynamic customer demand.
Compelling Session Presentations
JDA customers, leaders, executives, product experts and specialty partners will present in a number of sessions including the following:
- Houston Mason, director, distribution at McCormick & Co., Inc. and president, Baltimore CSCMP Roundtable, will present “The State of Supply Chain Management,” discussing the importance of supply chain management, the trends CSCMP is seeing around the world, and how global supply chains change.
- Erica Milton, manager, omnichannel process and systems, Macy’s Inc., will present “Macy’s: Auto-Allocation for Fast-Fashion Driven Product,” outlining the rewards and challenges of deploying JDA Allocation's multi-level data collect (MLDC) functionality and its impact on moving forward with auto-allocation in a fast-paced, fashion-driven allocation space.
- Tony Atenasio, director of business process, PVH, will present “PVH Corp: Moving from Silos to Retail Business Transformation,” outlining the key steps needed to support future growth by bringing distinct brands on the same path from planning to execution without disrupting business continuity.
- John West, director of retail consulting, Workforce Insight, will present “Powering the Store Channel with Modern Workforce Management and Mobility,” discussing how to master the five disciplines of modern workforce management and mobility to ensure companies have the right associates, with the right skills, armed with the right tools, at the right time to maximize every sales opportunity to convert store shoppers to customers.
- Greg Goluska, vice president, chief information officer, DSC Logistics, Inc., will present “Gain Quick ROI with Warehouse Labor Productivity,” discussing how warehouse labor tools can provide preferred methods' work practices based on over 40 years of engineering studies, real-time feedback to both managers and users alike, observation tools that help supervisors monitor worker performance on a routine basis, incentive pay programs and labor Modeling tools that offer 'what-if' analysis.
Hands-on S&OP Workshop
Featuring Donald McNaughton, principal, Oliver Wright, and Harish Iyer, vice president, pre-sales, JDA Software, JDA is offering a hands-on S&OP Workshop featuring an interactive, simulation environment. Attendees will experience the benefits of enabling a world-class S&OP process using an enterprise-strength S&OP solution, learning best practices and insights from Oliver Wight and JDA.
Click here to watch JDA Software Senior Vice Presidents of Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail, David Johnston and Wayne Usie, discuss the upcoming JDA Innovation Forums in Chicago, New York and Santa Clara.
Still Time to Register
Click here to register today and learn more about this “must-attend” event.
Tweet this: Join the @JDASoftware Come Together Innovation Forum Sept 16 in NY & explore integrated planning & execution. http://jda.com/twidny
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA® Software Group, Inc., The Supply Chain Company®, offers the broadest portfolio of supply chain, retail merchandising, store operations and all-channel commerce solutions to help companies manage the flow of goods from raw materials to finished products and into the hands of consumers. JDA’s deep industry expertise and innovative cloud platform help companies optimize inventory, labor and customer service levels. As a result, JDA solutions have become the standard for the world’s leading retailers, manufacturers and distributors. To learn more, visit jda.com or email email@example.com.
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
14400 N. 87th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260