AMSTERDAM--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Harris Broadcast, a global supplier of content management and network infrastructure serving broadcasters, satellite, MSOs, IPTV, mobile television and over-the-top providers, today announced that CEO Charlie Vogt will outline the company’s leadership vision and roadmap for Harris Broadcast, and introduce its leadership team during an IBC news conference on Thursday, Sept. 12 at 12:00 p.m. at the First Floor Restaurant of the RAI Europe Complex, Amsterdam.
“Harris Broadcast is better positioned than ever to invest and innovate, and we look forward to sharing our roadmap with customers, dealers, media and analysts at IBC2013”
“Harris Broadcast is better positioned than ever to invest and innovate, and we look forward to sharing our roadmap with customers, dealers, media and analysts at IBC2013,” said Charlie Vogt, Harris Broadcast CEO. “As a newly minted independent company, we are moving quickly like a start-up while leveraging the benefits of our global scale and advanced, patented technology in meeting the needs of customers and an industry in transition. IBC2013 represents an ideal venue to communicate our vision for the company and industry while collaborating closely with the world’s leading providers of content.”
On the show floor, Harris Broadcast will present an integrated and efficient media workflow, showcasing innovative technology that delivers real-world benefits in four key areas:
- Media — Maximize revenue by streamlining business processes across multiple platforms
- Playout —Launch revenue-generating channels rapidly today and upgrade easily tomorrow
- Networking —Simplify hybrid operations by deftly managing any signal from SD to IP
- Transmission —Deliver quality content efficiently to media consumers anywhere in the world
Harris Broadcast executives also will play an active role in thought leadership during IBC:
- IP in the Broadcast Studio – A Tutorial Session Produced in Association with IEEE (Saturday 14 September 13:00 – 15:00hrs) - John Mailhot
- Advanced Audio Technologies (Monday 16 September 09.30 – 10.30hrs) - Keyur Parikh
About Harris Broadcast
Harris Broadcast is a market leader in content management and network infrastructure serving more than 3,000 radio/TV broadcasters, cable networks, MSOs and mobile and IPTV providers spanning 140 countries. Harris Broadcast has been awarded 240 patents and has received eight Emmy Awards from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
For more information, please visit harrisbroadcast.com.