LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NewBay Media, a leading publisher of digital content creation media, today announced details of its Pro Media Conference, being presented as part of the 17th annual Digital Video Expo conference and exhibition, running at the Los Angeles Convention Center from September 25-27, 2013. Introduced last year, Pro Media Conference (PMC) is designed to educate, motivate and engage professionals working in media and entertainment, video and audio production, internet and mobile video, AV, government, corporate video environments, and IT.
“Last year’s debut of Pro Media Conference at Digital Video Expo was an instant hit with our community of content creation professionals”
Through a series of papers, panels, case studies, and networking opportunities, PMC gives media pros access to the information and technology that allows them to create, manage, monetize, and deliver compelling content for all video applications, across all platforms, for all customers. Complete Pro Media Conference details can be found online at http://www.dvexpo.com/promediacontent/.
“Last year’s debut of Pro Media Conference at Digital Video Expo was an instant hit with our community of content creation professionals,” said Carmel King, NewBay Media Executive Vice President. “We’re excited to be presenting an expanded two-day, two-track conference this year, which is certain to provide our participants with valuable information, insight and inspiration.”
The Pro Media Conference at Digital Video Expo includes these sessions:
- Independent Documentary Filmmaking
- Sink or Swim? Navigating Today’s Turbulent Waters as a Content Creator
- Sell Me A Story: Building Your Own Fan Base in the Digital Economy
- How to Navigate that Reality Job: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Market and Sell Your Movie Without the Middle Man
- Crowdsourcing and Crowdfunding for Filmmakers
- Kickstarter Is Easy
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Copyrights But Were Afraid to Ask
- Digital Capitalization – VOD
- 120 Significant Social Media Facts and Figures
- Creating the Next Generation of Content
- The 4K Question
- The Evolving Role of the Cinematographer in the Digital and Virtual Age
- Making The Most of Waveform Monitors in Post
- On-Set Image Control
- Getting the Most from Your Media
- Best Practices for Internet Streaming to Desktops, Set-Top Boxes and Mobile Devices Globally
- Simplifying the Complexity of Live and On-Demand Workflows
- Expediting Ingest from Multiple Camera Original Media Formats, Efficiently
- Live Field Encoding Best Practices
In addition to the Pro Media Conference, all Digital Video Expo conference participants also have full access to the event’s exhibit hall, networking opportunities, special sessions, after-hours meetings, prize giveaways, and more. To register, and for complete event information, please visit http://www.dvexpo.com.
Updates can also be found on Digital Video Expo’s social media platforms:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DigitalVideoExpo
Twitter – @DigitalVideoXpo – hashtag #DVExpo
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Digital-Video-Expo-2014607
For information on attending conference sessions at Digital Video Expo, please contact Evan Hart @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NewBay Media LLC
NewBay Media's market leading brands are centered on five vertical markets -- Broadcast and Video, Pro Audio, Music, AV/Consumer Electronics, and K-12 Education. NewBay publishes and produces more than 40 publications and show dailies, 50 websites, 30 daily and weekly E-Newsletters, three expos and more than 50 custom publishing efforts annually. NewBay reaches more than 8 million readers in print, online and in person -- around the world in more than 100 countries. Additional information on NewBay can be found by visiting www.nbmedia.com.