BERLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Magic Juice retails for 79.90 Euros. It’s also the smallest 5’200 mAh back-up battery in the world and can also be recharged via the USB cable (included) on top of being recharged Inductively on the Mobee Magic Feet or the Mobee Magic Charger pad. This is also the first back-up battery and device to comply with Apple’s new charging standard 2.4A Output.
The Magic Juice features:
- Can be used to re-charge any portable device using your USB cable and the connector specific to your device.
- Li-ion battery.
- 5'200mAh Battery Capacity
- Input: Micro USB 5V, 1A max.
- Output: USB 5V, 2.4A max. (Adheres to the latest Apple charging protocol)
- Charging time from zero using micro USB: Approximately 8 hrs.
- Can also be recharged inductively on the Mobee Magic Feet or Mobee Magic Charger pad.
- 4 LED status lights to indicate charging and percent of charge.
- Includes Micro USB charging cable and carry bag.
The Magic Juice will be available early October 2013 and is available immediately for Pre-Order on our website http://www.mobeetechnology.com
About Mobee Technology, ltd.
Established in 2010, Mobee Technology is a privately held company specialized in designing and manufacturing green, innovative charging solutions to enhance the digital experience of consumers.
Mobee Technology products are distributed worldwide and include wireless charging solutions for the Apple Magic Mouse, (Magic Charger) the Apple Wireless Keyboard (Magic Bar) and the Apple Magic Trackpad. Mobee Technology also makes the Magic Feet which charges the Apple Wireless Keyboard (or Apple Magic Trackpad) and Apple Magic Mouse simultaneously, and also has space for recharging the Mobee Technology Magic Juice at the same time. Mobee also makes a USB charging solution for the Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple Magic Trackpad (Power Bar) and films that convert the Apple Magic Trackpad into a powerful Numpad. (Magic Numpad.)