IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netwrix Corporation (www.netwrix.com), the award-winning configuration auditing software company, today announced it has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of Top Software Companies.
“We are proud to be included on these prestigious lists for the second year in a row”
Netwrix earned the rankings of 73rd in the Top 100 Software Companies, 62nd in the Top Companies in the Los Angeles Metro Area and ranks an overall 831st on the 2013 Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies.
“We are proud to be included on these prestigious lists for the second year in a row,” said Michael Fimin, Netwrix CEO. “We attribute our success to developing innovative configuration auditing products that are affordable to our customers.”
The most recent product, Netwrix Auditor 5.0, is a configuration auditing solution for security, compliance and operations across the entire IT infrastructure.
Netwrix on Track for Continued Success
Netwrix continued to see growth in revenue and customers as the first half of 2013 came to a close. The company completed its 24th quarter of business with more than 160,000 users of the Netwrix products. The first two quarters of 2013 saw a 15 percent growth in new customers.
“We are committed to developing products that help our customers resolve the most common challenges with configuration auditing and feel confident in knowing that their IT infrastructure is secure,” explained Fimin.
Earlier this year, the company changed its distribution strategy from direct sales to 100 percent channel sales to accelerate the company’s growth and expand its reach globally. Initial distributors that were signed include SYNNEX in North America, Lifeboat Distribution in Europe, and ADM Tools in Latin America.
Revenue continued to grow globally with these highlights:
- APAC region saw revenue growth of 253 percent for the first half of 2013 over the first half of 2012 and established a local presence in Hong Kong.
- UK had 246 percent growth for Q2 of this year over Q2 of last year. Netwrix expanded its presence in the UK and tripled the headcount over there.
- Middle East region saw a growth of 97 percent for the first half of this year compared to last year.
In addition to the prestigious Inc. honors listed above, the company has won several awards for the first part of this year, including:
- WindowSecurity.com Readers' Choice Award of 2013 - Group Policy Management
- 2013 CODiE Awards for the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) - Best Security Solution and Best Systems Management Solution
- DiversityBusiness.com Top 2013 Business - 2013 "Top Business" in the United States
- Info Security Products Guide 2013 Global Excellence Awards – Netwrix Change Reporter Suite 3.0 earned a Gold Award in Auditing; Silver Award in Forensics and Fraud Prevention and Auditing; and a Bronze Award in Best Security Software (New or Updated version) and Security Products and Solution for Small Businesses and SOHO.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is the leading provider of configuration auditing software, offering the most simple, efficient and affordable IT infrastructure auditing solution with the broadest coverage of audited systems and applications available today. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has grown to have thousands of customers worldwide. The company is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with regional offices in New Jersey, Ohio, Georgia and the UK. Netwrix is ranked No. 73 on the Inc. 5000 list of the Top 100 Software Companies and an overall 831 on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies(1). For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
1 Inc. Magazine 2013