NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--McGlinchey Stafford announced today that eleven firm attorneys in four states were included on the list of 2013 Top Rated Lawyers in banking and finance by American Lawyer Media (ALM) and Martindale-Hubbell. McGlinchey Stafford attorneys selected as top rated lawyers are:
- Charles Adams (Houston, Texas)
- Rudy Aguilar (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Pat Beauchamp (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Laura Brown (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Marshall Grodner (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Bennet Koren (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Marc Lifset (Albany, New York)
- Dan Plunkett (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Anthony Rollo (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Mike Rubin (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Hunter Twiford (Jackson, Mississippi)
About Top Rated Lawyers
In early 2013, ALM teamed with Martindale-Hubbell to leverage data enabling ALM publications Corporate Counsel, The American Lawyer and the National Law Journal to publish special reports of top rated lawyers and law firms in more than two dozen U.S. markets. The awards are determined by compiling information gathered on lawyers who have achieved the AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®—Martindale's highest Peer Review rating available. Martindale's Peer Review ratings are based on five key areas: legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
About McGlinchey Stafford
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm providing innovative legal counsel to business clients nationwide. Guiding clients wherever business and law intersect, McGlinchey Stafford attorneys are based in ten offices in California, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio and Texas.