SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--JDA® Software Group, Inc., The Supply Chain Company®, today announced that the JDA Innovation Forum, entitled “Come Together: Integrated Planning and Execution for Higher Performance,” is scheduled for September 10 at the Palmer House in Chicago. The event includes a full day of sessions featuring JDA customers, executives, partners and solution experts exploring how integrated supply chain planning and execution solutions can help companies move products more efficiently, reduce costs, drive market share and increase sales.
“Manufacturing Imperative: Integrated Planning and Execution for Higher Performance”
JDA Innovation Forum: Integrated Planning and Execution for Higher
The all-channel consumer has tipped the scale for retailers, manufacturers and distributors to move products faster and farther than before, putting greater pressure on what’s already a complex environment. To satisfy the increasingly empowered consumer, every facet of the supply chain must come together, both collaboratively and strategically, to influence and fulfill customer demand.
Hands-on S&OP Workshop
Featuring Donald McNaughton, principal, Oliver Wright, and Fred Baumann, vice president, Manufacturing, JDA Software, the hands-on S&OP Workshop provides an interactive, simulation environment. Attendees will experience the benefits of enabling a world-class S&OP process using an enterprise-strength S&OP solution. They will also learn best practices and insights from Oliver Wight, a leader in S&OP strategies.
Compelling Session Presentations
The JDA Innovation Forum sessions and presenters include:
- Rick Blasgen, CEO, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, will present “The State of Supply Chain Management,” discussing the importance of supply chain management, the trends CSCMP is seeing around the world, and how global supply chains drive change.
- Scott Welty, vice president, industry strategy, retail, JDA Software, will present ”Retail Evolution: The Shift to All-Channel Retail,” discussing how retailers can take a more holistic approach to re-inventing their retail operating model. Welty will outline five key tenets to help companies make the shift to an all-channel commerce model.
- Fred Baumann, vice president, industry strategy, manufacturing, JDA Software, will present “Manufacturing Imperative: Integrated Planning and Execution for Higher Performance,” discussing the value of leveraging profitable strategies and highly accurate supply flow strategies and plans to drive better warehouse and transportation execution.
- Derek Phillips, group vice president, Americas services sales, JDA Software, will present “Together in the Cloud: Protecting Your Investment in JDA Solutions,” sharing how JDA Cloud Services protects a company’s JDA investment by keeping solutions running at peak performance.
- Doug Cothern, director, process and systems integration, Cummins, Inc. and Puneet Saxena, vice president, industry strategy, manufacturing, JDA Software, will present “Supply Chain Tenets for Profitable Growth and Competitive Advantage: Optimizing Supply Chain Execution at Cummins, Inc.,” discussing the core tenets of effective supply chain strategy and how Cummins Inc.’s focus on two core tenets – customer-centricity and optimization – helps the company provide one face to its customers while setting the bar high on customer service levels.
- Greg Goluska, vice president and CIO, DSC Logistics and Tom Kozenski, vice president, industry strategy, manufacturing, JDA Software, will present, “Gain Quick ROI with Warehouse Labor Productivity,” discussing how improving Labor Productivity is a key factor in achieving ROI on a Warehouse Management System (WMS) project.
- Leslie Hand, research director, IDC Retail Insights and Tom Kozenski, vice president, industry strategy, manufacturing, JDA Software, will present “Brand Protection is No Longer an Option,” discussing current product safety compliance legislation and a review of how companies are proactively evaluating their item traceability readiness.
- John West, director of retail consulting, Workforce Insight and Roger Koscielski, senior solution consultant, JDA Software, will present “Powering the ‘Store’ Channel with Modern Workforce Management,” discussing how companies can master the five disciplines of modern workforce management to ensure they have the right associates, with the right skills, armed with the right tools, at the right time to maximize every opportunity to convert store shoppers to customers.
- Prashant Bhatia, vice president, industry strategy, JDA Software, will present “Rapid Deployment WMS,” discussing how to leverage a rapid deployment warehouse management system implementation model to reduce risk and time from project start-up to go-live.
- Danny Halim, vice president, industry strategy, manufacturing, JDA Software, will present “Connecting at the Shelf,” discussing the latest trends in consumer products, how they are being drivin by the digitally connected and empowered consumer, and provide compelling examples of companies that are making progress to achieve the shelf-connected supply chain.
- Fab Brasca, vice president, industry strategy, global logistics, JDA Software, will present “Best Practices in Supply Chain Execution,” discussing the different ways an organization can become more effective through the use of advanced supply chain execution strategies such as building the perfect shipment, dynamic and iterative planning and active constraint management.
Click here to watch JDA Software Senior Vice Presidents of Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail, David Johnston and Wayne Usie, invite you to the upcoming JDA Innovation Forum’s in Chicago, New York and Santa Clara.
Still Time to Register
Registration is free. To learn more and register, interested individuals can click here.
Tweet this: Join the @JDASoftware Chicago Innovation Forum Sept 10 & explore integrated planning & exec for higher performance. http://jda.com/twchic
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA® Software Group, Inc., The Supply Chain Company®, offers the broadest portfolio of supply chain, retail merchandising, store operations and all-channel commerce solutions to help companies manage the flow of goods from raw materials to finished products and into the hands of consumers. JDA’s deep industry expertise and innovative cloud platform help companies optimize inventory, labor and customer service levels. As a result, JDA solutions have become the standard for the world’s leading retailers, manufacturers and distributors. To learn more, visit jda.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
14400 N. 87th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260