SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Atlanta residents and international travelers have a fresh, new option for Asian fare today as the P.F. Chang’s in the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport prepares to open its doors. As the popular Asian chain’s first airport location, the restaurant features a new décor concept which is also being unveiled at select other locations this year as P.F. Chang’s celebrates its 20th anniversary.
“We’re thrilled to introduce travelers to P.F. Chang’s unique approach to Asian cuisine”
The P.F. Chang’s Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport menu includes classic favorites such as:
- Chang’s Famous Chicken Lettuce Wraps—Consistently P.F. Chang’s most popular dish worldwide, this signature appetizer features wok-seared chicken, mushrooms, green onions and water chestnuts served over crispy rice sticks with cool, crisp lettuce cups.
- Mongolian Beef—Another best-selling dish, P.F. Chang’s Mongolian Beef is a savory entrée with a sweet, soy-glazed flank steak wok-seared with scallions and garlic.
- Dynamite Shrimp—P.F. Chang’s presents a spicy take on seafood with its Dynamite Shrimp, featuring tempura-battered shrimp tossed in a light, spicy Sriracha aioli.
- Walnut Shrimp with Melon—For a milder shrimp option, P.F. Chang’s offers Walnut Shrimp with Melon, highlighting tender shrimp tossed in a creamy sauce with candied walnuts and honeydew melon.
- Oolong Chilean Sea Bass—For more from the sea, P.F. Chang’s also serves an Asian take on sea bass with a line-caught, tea-marinated filet broiled in sweet ginger-soy over warm spinach.
In all, the menu offers 35 starters, soups, salads, entrees, sides and desserts as well as 10 gluten free dishes.
In addition to the robust food menu, the Atlanta airport location offers an array of hand-crafted cocktails for Atlanta guests, including:
- Asian Mary—Absolut Peppar Vodka mixed with a blend of spices and tomato juice
- Coconut Mojito—Cruzan Coconut Rum muddled with fresh mint, coconut cream and lime juice
- Rock Melon Margarita—1800 Reposado Tequila, sour mix, orange juice and a hint of Rock Melon syrup
Unique to the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport location, P.F. Chang’s will also offer breakfast for morning travelers, featuring a mix of traditional selections and Asian-inspired choices:
- Breakfast Fried Rice—Chicken apple sausage, julienne carrots, bean sprouts and scallions, tossed in savory sauce topped with a sunny-side egg
- Classic Bacon & Eggs—Two eggs served with chicken apple sausage or bacon, a toasted bagel and a side of mixed fruit or home fries drizzled with our signature spicy sauce
- Apple Smoothie—Greek yogurt blended with fresh Granny Smith apples, honey and orange juice, finished with a swirl of honey
The Hartsfield-Jackson Airport opening comes as P.F. Chang’s is celebrating a remarkable 20-year history of introducing guests to new Asian flavors at its upscale locations around the world.
“We’re thrilled to introduce travelers to P.F. Chang’s unique approach to Asian cuisine,” said Larry Ryback, Chief Operations Officer. “This milestone is an ideal celebration of how P.F. Chang’s has grown over the past 20 years, as well as an exciting look ahead toward our future development.”
Partnering with P.F. Chang’s on the Atlanta location is Hojeij Branded Foods (HBF), an organization with operations in 10 major U.S. airports. “We’re very pleased to have partnered with P.F. Chang’s to provide this unique Asian dining experience to the 95 million travelers that visit the Atlanta airport each year,” said HBF owner Carol Hojeij.
The new location is conveniently located in the upper level of Concourse A. At 5,000 square feet, the restaurant can seat 190 guests. Entrees are priced between $14.25 and $27.50, and with 18 wines by the glass along with a full bar, guests will find options for any taste or thirst.
P.F. Chang’s will open at 6:30 a.m. daily. For more information, visit www.pfchangs.com or call 404-763-2550.
About P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.
P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.®, owns and operates two restaurant concepts in the Asian niche. P.F. Chang's features a blend of high-quality, Asian-inspired cuisine and American hospitality in a sophisticated, contemporary bistro setting. Pei Wei Asian Diner® offers a modest menu of freshly prepared pan-Asian cuisine in a relaxed, warm environment, offering attentive counter service and take-out flexibility. P.F. Chang’s operates 211 restaurants in 40 states across the U.S., and has an additional 31 international locations. In addition, the Company has extended the P.F. Chang's brand to international markets and retail products both of which are operated under licensing agreements. For more information on P.F. Chang’s, please visit pfchangs.com, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter @PFChangs.