CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its 2013 EMEA Business VoIP Service Leadership Scorecard, which analyzes and ranks the top service providers in the hosted IP PBX market in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa).
“Operators there have been successful in delivering the right mix of services and marketing them correctly, capitalizing on the trend of more businesses relying solely on mobile devices.”
“The top 2 service providers in our EMEA business VoIP scorecard—Telenor and TDC—are from the Nordic region, where we’re seeing strong adoption of business VoIP services, particularly fixed and mobile hosted IP telephony services,” notes Diane Myers, principal analyst for VoIP, UC and IMS at Infonetics Research. “Operators there have been successful in delivering the right mix of services and marketing them correctly, capitalizing on the trend of more businesses relying solely on mobile devices.”
Myers adds: “Predominately, the providers in our top 10 are large pan-European firms that provide hosted VoIP and UC services across multiple countries, which gives them an inherent advantage over smaller, single-country specialists.”
EMEA BUSINESS VOIP SCORECARD HIGHLIGHTS
- For the 2nd year in a row, Telenor takes top honors in Infonetics’ EMEA hosted VoIP scorecard, scoring 31.8 out of a maximum 35 points, thanks to a strong and growing customer base, innovative service offerings, and a focus on mobility
- TDC leapfrogged Vodafone to move into 2nd place for 2013, scoring just behind Telenor with high marks across the board
- #3 Vodafone’s solid market strategy gives it a slight edge over #4 BT, who has a large installed base but falls slightly short in other categories
- After the top 4 providers, the point spread between the remaining 6—Bezeq, Deutsche Telekom, KPN, Orange, SFR, and Telefónica (listed in alphabetical order)—is only 0.3 points, owing to similar market strategies and service offerings and installed base of users within a small range
- All the top 10 hosted VoIP providers on Infonetics’ list receive perfect scores for financial stability
ABOUT THE EMEA VOIP SCORECARD
Infonetics’ annual EMEA business VoIP service scorecard identifies service providers currently leading the hosted VoIP/public cloud markets and those best positioned to succeed long-term. The matrix rankings are based on criteria including installed base of lines or seats, financial stability, market strategy, service capabilities, and support options. Service providers ranked in Infonetics’ 2013 EMEA VoIP scorecard include Bezeq, BT, Deutsche Telekom, KPN, Orange, SFR, TDC, Telefónica, Telenor, and Vodafone. Infonetics published a North America business VoIP service leadership scorecard in May (excerpts at http://bit.ly/10bGwt5). To buy the reports, contact Infonetics: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
FREE ENTERPRISE EQUIPMENT VENDOR SCORECARD
Qualified enterprises and service providers can download Infonetics’ 2013 Enterprise Networking and Communication Vendor Leadership Scorecard – worth $500 – free of charge for a limited time at http://www.infonetics.com/download.asp?id=36.
- Infonetics’ latest Enterprise Voice, Video and UC research brief: http://bit.ly/16NQvaN
- Carrier VoIP/IMS market surges 30% in 2Q13, boosted by VoLTE spending in North America
- Service providers and enterprises to spend $1 trillion on telecom and datacom over 5 years
- Tight race between Huawei, Ericsson, Cisco at top of Infonetics telecom vendor scorecard
- Cisco, Brocade and Juniper top Infonetics’ enterprise networking vendor scorecard
- Infonetics ranks Comcast, Verizon, 8x8, XO top N.A. business VoIP providers
- VoIP services market getting boost from cloud telephony, hosted UC, SIP trunking
UPCOMING MARKET FORECASTS AND SURVEYS
- Enterprise Unified Communications & Voice Equipment - 2Q13 (Aug.)
- Enterprise Session Border Controllers - 2Q13 (Sept.)
- Enterprise Telepresence & Video Conferencing Equipment - 2Q13 (Sept.)
- UC Strategies & Vendor Leadership: North American Enterprise Survey (Sept.)
Visit https://www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events to register for upcoming webinars, view recent webinars on demand or learn about sponsoring a webinar.
- Deploying Enterprise SBCs to Facilitate SIP Trunking (Oct. 8: Sponsorships available)
- Unified Communications in the Cloud (Dec. 12: Sponsorships available)
TO BUY REPORTS, CONTACT:
N. America (West), Asia Pacific: Larry Howard, email@example.com, +1 408-583-3335
N. America (East), Midwest, L. America: Scott Coyne, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 408-583-3395
EMEA, India, Singapore: George Stojsavljevic, email@example.com, +44 755-488-1623
Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize and compete effectively. View Infonetics’ About Us slides at http://bit.ly/QUrbrV.