TAMPA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vitera Healthcare Solutions, the nation’s premier provider of ambulatory electronic health records (EHR) and practice management (PM) software and services, will hold its annual conference, VIBE 2013, Sept. 10-13, 2013, in Orlando, Florida.
“Last year’s event was a resounding success — nearly 100% of attendees surveyed made it clear they plan to be present at VIBE 2013, so this should be an enriching and memorable conference.”
In a new era of healthcare, VIBE 2013 promises to be a timely source of information, industry insight and inspiration, says Matthew Hawkins, CEO of Vitera Healthcare Solutions.
“VIBE is a venue for our customers to enhance their practices through face-to-face interaction and hands-on experiences,” Hawkins says. “The conference also allows us to share with them how our solutions can deliver increased efficiency, profitability and improved patient care.”
Throughout the event, Vitera customers will experience three days of learning and networking. The event is being held at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort. For full event details, visit http://www.viterahealthcare.com/vibe.
“What I get from VIBE is the ability to come and interact with my colleagues from all over the country and from different specialties and disciplines,” says Bently Turner, vice president, Sixteenth Street Community Health Center, Milwaukee, Wis. “I look forward to the new information that’ll be presented, to the networking, and to just catching up with old friends.”
This year’s program will feature industry presentations, special breakout sessions, one-on-one “Ask the Expert” opportunities, and more. Attendees will experience:
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities. Attendees can take advantage of numerous networking events with physicians, practice administrators and business decision-makers.
- Insights into best practices. Many sessions will focus on strategies that aim to address common financial pressures, solve compliance issues, and implement benchmarking techniques to analyze the health of a practice.
- Product strategy. Users will discover how Vitera's practice-friendly solutions can help physicians streamline clinical workflow and maximize profitability.
- Regulatory and incentive programs. Presenters will demonstrate how practices can use technology as a tool to meet today’s regulatory requirements, including ICD-10 and Meaningful Use, while improving operations and securing incentive payments.
- Market dynamics and influences. Attendees will gain a better understanding of the healthcare industry and key drivers impacting a practice’s bottom line.
Adds Hawkins, “Last year’s event was a resounding success — nearly 100% of attendees surveyed made it clear they plan to be present at VIBE 2013, so this should be an enriching and memorable conference.”
About Vitera Healthcare Solutions
Vitera Healthcare Solutions provides end-to-end clinical and financial technology solutions so physicians and medical professionals can work with patients instead of paperwork. Serving more than 415,000 healthcare professionals including 85,000 physicians, Vitera Healthcare Solutions provides electronic health records and practice management systems, processes 33 million transactions and 1.8 million e-prescriptions monthly, and serves several specialties including primary care, OB/GYN, pediatrics, cardiology and orthopedics in all sized practices and Community Health Centers. Physician focused and patient centric, Vitera Healthcare Solutions is based in Tampa, FL. For more information, visit www.viterahealthcare.com or call (877) 932-6301. Follow Vitera Healthcare Solutions on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/ViteraHealthcare, and Twitter, http://twitter.com/#!/ViteraHealth.