DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Association Times, the leading industry publication for community management, offers advice and tips designed to help HOA board members operate a successful community association.
Associa, North America’s largest community management firm, has gathered its industry experts in one location to share best practices, HOA trends and community management knowledge and experience. By bringing knowledge and experience together in Association Times, Associa is able to offer homeowners and boards a one-click approach to finding the answers, issues and best practices relevant to homeowners and boards’ homes and communities.
In August, readers will find:
- How a Committee Can Help - Cathy Wade of HRW, Inc. explains how committees complement the HOA board’s goal and foster a stronger community.
- The Ins and Outs of a Service Contract - Marc Rodriguez of Association Services of Florida offers tips for creating an iron-clad service contract.
- Some Bees Make Headaches, Not Honey - Margie Langston of Community Group reminds property managers that not only termites can wreak havoc on a community’s buildings.
- Landscape Renovations: Where to Begin - Lucinda Hoe with N.N Jaeschke, Inc. provides six tips for upgrading an HOAs green space.
- Are You Prepared for the Storm - William Gilbert of Associa Gulf Coast offers planning tips to help coastal community associations develop a detailed hurricane plan.
Association Times authors hold pre-eminent industry designations, including the CMCA and PCAM designations, and are subject matter experts in their fields.
Association Times and its sister publication Associa Living are published by Associa, North America’s largest community association management firm. To subscribe to the free e-newsletter, visit www.associaliving.com/newsletter/.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.
Find us online: