CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) (“Ventas” or the “Company”) said today that Debra A. Cafaro, its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a panel discussion at the 5th Annual Global Economic Forum on August 20, 2013 in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The panel of highly regarded economists and business leaders includes:
• Mark Gordon, Treasurer of the State of Wyoming and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City;
• Robert Grady, Managing Director at Cheyenne Capital and Chairman of the New Jersey State Investment Council;
• Ken Lay, Senior Managing Director for the Rock Creek Group and former Treasurer of the World Bank;
• Wes Lucas, President, Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors of SIRVA, Inc.; and
• Paul O’Brien, Head of Fixed Income Strategy for the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.
The panel discussion is sponsored by the Jackson Hole Rotary Lunch Club and Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce.
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a leading real estate investment trust. Its diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 assets in 47 states (including the District of Columbia) and two Canadian provinces consists of seniors housing communities, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, medical office buildings and other properties. Through its Lillibridge subsidiary, Ventas provides management, leasing, marketing, facility development and advisory services to highly rated hospitals and health systems throughout the United States. More information about Ventas and Lillibridge can be found at www.ventasreit.com and www.lillibridge.com.