KEENE, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Consulting magazine announced today that consulting providers and buyers alike should secure their places for the profession’s premier networking event, October 24, 2013, at the Union League Club of New York. In attendance, a who’s-who of consulting, including Deloitte Chairman and CEO, Jim Moffatt, John Loehr, the Innovation Practice Global Leader for Booz & Company, and Brad Jackson, CEO and Co-founder of Slalom Consulting — as well as a distinguished gathering of client-side representatives.
“However, in order to stand out and grow in a crowded, competitive arena, consultants and their clients must rethink and redefine their approaches.”
“New trends, opportunities and best practices are, in fact, emerging in the consulting profession,” said Joe Kornik, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Consulting magazine. “However, in order to stand out and grow in a crowded, competitive arena, consultants and their clients must rethink and redefine their approaches.”
That’s why this year’s eminent speakers are tackling the timely theme: Breakthroughs in Innovation: Driving Change and Engaging Clients, featuring a whole new agenda of must-attend sessions and must-meet speakers, including:
- The State of the Profession: Sailing into the Wind — led by Erick Burchfield, Managing Director of Research, Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, and a panel of Kennedy analysts
- Innovation and the Three Rules at Deloitte Consulting — Jim Moffatt, Chairman & CEO, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Inside the Numbers: The 2013 Booz & Company Global Innovation 1000 Study — John Loehr, Global Leader, Innovation Practice, Booz & Company
- 5 Secrets to Creating a Consultancy with a Culture of Innovation — Brad Jackson, CEO, Slalom Consulting
- The Prioritization of Innovation — A Crucial Step Too Many Organizations Overlook — Ric Merrifield, Partner, Level 11
- Same Rain, Bigger Drops: Breakthroughs to Winning Better Projects — David A. Fields, Founder and Managing Director, The Ascendant Consortium
- PLUS, 3 concurrent Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory Breakout Sessions: New Growth in the Face of Uncertainty, with analysts Tomek Jankowski, Liz Leonard, and Bob Sutherland
- AND, your choice of the included Networking Luncheon or Consulting Summit Working Luncheon: Best Practices of the Best Firms to Work For (separate registration required)
“This year’s attendees can look forward to timely, data-driven presentations, real-world insights, and the year’s best opportunities for networking with the profession’s leaders all at one event” stated Kornik. “And, our one-day format at the easily accessible Union League Club of New York makes the Consulting Summit an unbeatable value and a convenient, can’t-miss event for even the busiest consultants.”
About Consulting® magazine
Consulting magazine is the flagship publication of the consulting profession. The magazine features the latest information on consulting careers, thought leadership, and corporate strategies.
Consulting magazine organizes the annual Consulting Summit – the largest gathering of consulting leadership in North America. It hosts award dinners as part of the Consulting magazine Achievement Awards series – including dinners honoring Women Leaders in Consulting and The Top 25 Consultants.
The magazine is published by Kennedy Information, LLC, the authority in the consulting space since 1970 providing a wide range of research and advisory services offerings to buyers and sellers of consulting.
Kennedy’s parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA’s authoritative coverage spans the full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
“Consulting” is a registered trademark of Kennedy Information, LLC, a Bloomberg BNA Business. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
More information is available for you at www.Consultingmag.com.