NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NopSec Inc., a leading provider of vulnerability management solutions, announced at the RSA Conference the immediate availability of a new Executive Dashboard for Unified VRM. NopSec continues the rapid pace of innovation with new capabilities that provide customers with a graphical view of prioritized vulnerabilities and at-a-glance progress toward fixes.
“Our customers requested the ability to confidently gauge the vulnerabilities and risk at the present moment as well as trends over time. The Executive Dashboard delivers the information in a format that is easy to understand and at the appropriate level for executive management.”
Michelangelo Sidagni, Chief Technology Officer at NopSec, had this to say about the Executive Dashboard, “Our customers requested the ability to confidently gauge the vulnerabilities and risk at the present moment as well as trends over time. The Executive Dashboard delivers the information in a format that is easy to understand and at the appropriate level for executive management.”
In addition to the Executive Dashboard, the latest version of Unified VRM was updated with the following capabilities and enhancements:
- Import scans: Import and analyze Nessus v1 XML, Qualys XML, and Rapid7 XML reports
- Scan templates: Create and modify scan templates for Unified VRM External Network and Internal Network modules
- Virtual patching: Create rules in the Web App module for Snort®, ModSecurity, BIG-IP, and Imperva Web Application Firewall
- Asset tagging: Enhanced asset tagging and searching
- Ticketing collaboration: Vulnerability ticket owners can involve other people using email, in addition to the Unified VRM interface.
To start a 14-day no obligation trial or for questions about the capabilities mentioned above, please visit www.nopsec.com/contact-us.
About NopSec Inc.
Founded in 2009, NopSec helps businesses manage IT security vulnerabilities for applications and infrastructure that reside on premises and in the cloud. Our vision is to help businesses transition from a reactive vulnerability management approach to a proactive ongoing process to stay secure. Our flagship product, Unified VRM, provides a single platform to manage vulnerabilities. Learn more at www.nopsec.com.