SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RSA CONFERENCE BOOTH #2359 – OneLogin, the innovator in identity management, today announced its 12 millionth licensed user, a major milestone in the company’s explosive growth in the cloud-based IAM market that now includes 700 enterprise customers in 35 countries, including AAA, Gensler, Netflix, News International, Pandora, Steelcase and PBS.
“This year will be the tipping point in cloud adoption and as organizations continue to migrate to the cloud for their IT requirements, products like ours will continue to be key in ensuring the safety of and ease of access to information”
Since last year’s RSA show, at which OneLogin announced the first and still-only IAM vendor with its own Mobile One-Time Password (OTP) App with Push, OneLogin has continued on a path of innovation and growth, including:
- First-ever iPad app for identity management;
- First-ever Federated Cloud Search IAM product that enables secure, real-time search across public cloud applications such as Box, Google Apps, Salesforce, Yammer and Zendesk;
- Pre-integration with 2,800 cloud apps, more than any other IAM vendor;
- Open Source SAML Toolkits now used by over 70 SaaS vendors to make their apps more secure; and
- Over 30 app vendors now participating in OneLogin’s Cloud ISV Partner Program.
On the heels of the launch of its UK operations and recently ranked highest in Network World Magazine’s review of tools to automate the logins of enterprise applications and improve password complexity, OneLogin’s entirely cloud-based identity management service is eclipsing legacy vendors like IBM, Computer Associates, Oracle and Microsoft.
OneLogin continues to establish its dominance in a fast growing category of IAM called IDaaS (identity management as a service). According to Gartner, by the end of 2014, IDaaS will account for 25% of all new IAM sales, compared with less than 5% in 2012.* Key factors driving enterprises to consider IDaaS include the need to provide stronger authentication into an increasing number of SaaS applications, many of which are often driven by lines of business.
“With OneLogin, we can roll out different applications to different groups of people while adhering to SOX controls by maintaining password expiration policies to meet compliance goals,” said Mike Kail, vice president of IT operations with Netflix. “Account provisioning and deprovisioning is automatic, and we have peace of mind that the wrong people can’t access our sensitive information. With OneLogin’s one-stop-shop approach, we’ve dramatically improved data and application security here at Netﬂix, while providing the freedom our employees expect and deserve.”
“This year will be the tipping point in cloud adoption and as organizations continue to migrate to the cloud for their IT requirements, products like ours will continue to be key in ensuring the safety of and ease of access to information,” said Thomas Pedersen, chief executive officer of OneLogin. “This evolution means organizations must quickly address the inherent risks in practices like using unsanctioned apps and sharing passwords on sticky notes.”
In a recent survey conducted by OneLogin of 200 IT and business professionals, 78% of respondents said they plan to increase the number of cloud apps in their organizations this year. At the same time, 71% admit they are using cloud apps that have not been sanctioned by their IT departments.
OneLogin provides a cloud-based IAM product that offers simple single sign-on (SSO), making it easier for companies to secure and manage access to web applications. As part of the OneLogin product, the company also handles IAM challenges like directory integration, provisioning and strong authentication. This approach helps companies overcome some of the time and cost hurdles that have stopped IAM projects in their tracks, or led to significant additional costs being incurred.
- To learn more about OneLogin’s Single Sign-On offering, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/single-sign-on/)
- To learn more about the industry’s first Federated Cloud Search application, visit here (www.onelogin.com/product/federated-cloud-search)
- To learn more about OneLogin’s iPad app, visit here (www.onelogin.com/product/mobile)
- To learn more about OneLogin Directory Integration, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/directory-integration/)
- To learn more about OneLogin’s open-source SAML Toolkits, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/resources/saml-toolkits/)
- For complete results of the 2013 State of Cloud Application Access Survey, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/wp-content/images/2013_Cloud_Application_Access_Survey.pdf)
*A Guide to Making the Right Choices in the Expanding IDaaS Market, 20 April 2012
OneLogin is the innovator in enterprise identity management and provides the industry's most comprehensive solution for managing user identities, both in the cloud and behind the firewall. Unique capabilities like Cloud Search and OneLogin for iPad break down SaaS data silos and increase productivity. OneLogin’s cloud identity platform comes complete with secure single sign-on for web, mobile and iPad, federated search, user provisioning, deep directory integration with real-time user sync, out-of-band multi-factor authentication, VPN integration and compliance reporting. OneLogin’s catalog contains thousands of pre-integrated applications, including Asure Software, Coupa, BMC Software, Box, Clarizen, DocuSign, Egnyte, EchoSign, Google Apps, Innotas, LotusLive, NetSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Oracle CRM On-Demand, Parature, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, WebEx, Workday, Yammer, ServiceNow, Zscaler and Zendesk. OneLogin, Inc. is backed by Charles River Ventures. Free Trial Available at: www.onelogin.com | Twitter: @onelogin.