DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Frontier Airlines announced today that it has extended the schedule of flights available for sale through Sept. 8 2013 on FlyFrontier.com. Customers can now book their summer travel to take advantage of Frontier’s low fares and expanding route map, including recently announced new service from its Denver hub to Cincinnati, OH (CVG); Eugene, OR (EUG); Fresno, CA (FAT); and Greensboro, NC (GSO).
“We are excited to bring back service to these destinations for the summer”
Additionally, Frontier will be resuming seasonal service from its Denver hub to:
- Anchorage, AK (ANC) – daily service
- Bellingham / Vancouver area, WA (BLI) – four flights weekly
- Fairbanks, AK (FAI) – four flights weekly
- Great Falls, MT (GTF) – four flights weekly
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) – daily service with a second flight on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Knoxville, TN (TYS) – three flights weekly
All seasonal service begins in April or May and runs until fall.
“We are excited to bring back service to these destinations for the summer,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial. “Travelers will enjoy our low fares and have more options as they book their summer travel at FlyFrontier.com.”
Additionally, for the peak summer travel season, Frontier is adding frequency in popular leisure and business travel markets from Denver, including:
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX (DFW) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- Orange County/Santa Ana, CA (SNA) – additional roundtrip for up to four daily flights
- Portland, OR (SNA) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- San Francisco, CA (SFO) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
- Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) – additional roundtrip for up to five daily flights
On a separate note, as part of the schedule extension Frontier will increase its fee for a third checked bag from $50 to $75 for all tickets sold Feb. 17, 2003 and after for travel July 11, 2013 and beyond.
All seasonal service and increased frequencies will operate on 138-seat Airbus 319 aircraft or 168-seat Airbus 320 aircraft – featuring 30 channels of DIRECTV service available at every seat. Additionally, these flights will offer comfortable STRETCH seating with an additional five to seven inches of legroom, and the airline’s SELECT seating product. Frontier’s website, FlyFrontier.com, offers the guaranteed best value and is the only place STRETCH and SELECT seating is available at the time of booking.
For more information or to purchase a Frontier flight, visit FlyFrontier.com.
Sign up for email updates at FlyFrontier.com/email-alert to receive special discounts and promotions only available to Frontier’s email subscribers. Special offers are also available by following us on Twitter at Twitter.com/FlyFrontier or by liking us on Facebook at Facebook.com/FlyFrontier.
Frontier Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:RJET).
About Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: RJET), an airline holding company that also owns Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America. Currently in its 19th year of operations, Frontier offers service to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. The airline employs 4,500 aviation professionals, operating from its hub at Denver International Airport. For in-depth information on Frontier Airlines and to book tickets, visit FlyFrontier.com.