GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, BI-LO launched in all of its pharmacies a Prescription Program that significantly enhances the offerings of its existing program. The expanded program runs through the BI-LO BONUSCARD® and offers deep discounts on more than 450 generic medications and varied discounts on name-brand and other generic medication.
“This program makes it easier for our customers to get the prescriptions they need affordably so they can focus on their health — not on how much it costs.”
“Not everyone has insurance or health benefits that adequately cover prescriptions,” said John Fegan, vice president of pharmacy for BI-LO. “This program makes it easier for our customers to get the prescriptions they need affordably so they can focus on their health — not on how much it costs.”
For a small annual enrollment fee of $5, customers with a BI-LO BONUSCARD® will immediately begin receiving expanded program benefits, including:
- Easy activation through their BONUSCARD®, eliminating the hassle of additional cards
- A $5 store coupon automatically loaded to the customer’s BONUSCARD®.
- $4 30-day and $10 90-day generic prescription pricing on an extensive list of more than 450 generic drugs
- Discounts on brands and other generic medications
- A list of free antibiotics
- Free blood pressure medication including Lisinopril 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 30mg, and 40mg
- Free diabetes medication including Diabetes its Metformin 500mg, 850mg, and 1000mg immediate release tablets
- Ongoing promotions and specials
- fuelperks! Rewards on prescription purchases
The program runs through the grocer’s existing free BONUSCARD® program. Customers who already have a BONUSCARD® can enroll quickly and start saving immediately by bringing their card to the pharmacy counter. Customers without a BONUSCARD® can sign up for their card and Prescription Program together and start saving right away.
“This expanded program offers significantly deeper services to our customers, provides a wider array of discounted medications and is significantly easier for our customers to use now that it runs directly through our BONUSCARD®,” said Fegan.
For more information about BI-LO or to find a store near you, please visit: www.bi-lo.com.
BI-LO is a subsidiary of BI-LO Holding, which is the ninth-largest traditional supermarket chain in the United States. Under the banner names of BI-LO and Winn-Dixie, the company employs 63,000 team members who serve customers in 687 grocery stores and 493 in-store pharmacies throughout the eight southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. BI-LO and Winn-Dixie are well-known and well-respected regional brands with deep heritages, strong neighborhood ties, proud histories of giving back, talented and loyal team members, and strong commitments to providing the best possible quality and value to customers. For more information, please visit www.bi-lo.com and www.winn-dixie.com.