WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IT and Security departments interested in implementing or expanding a data loss prevention (DLP) program or struggling with implementing and maintaining existing programs can learn how the Verdasys Managed Service for Information Protection (MSIP) provides a superior state of data security and compliance faster, with less risk and for a substantially lower cost. Hosted by Verdasys Director of Operations for Managed Services Michael Parrella, this free web seminar will utilize customer case studies to explain how Verdasys MSIP delivers secure solutions for regulatory compliance, insider threat prevention and cyber threat defense.
“Securely Delivering Data Loss Prevention from the Cloud”
"Securely Delivering Data Loss Prevention from the Cloud" will be held Wed., Feb. 20, 2013, at 10 am EST/15:00 GMT with registration at http://www2.verdasys.com/MSIPwebinarUK and it will be repeated at 12:00 pm EST with registration at http://www2.verdasys.com/MSIPwebinar.
Parrella, previously Senior Team Lead, Information Security for GE Capital Americas, was responsible for Data Loss Prevention, Incident Response, and Digital Forensics, where he deployed and managed Verdasys Digital Guardian across 55,000 workstations and 5,600 servers. He is currently Director of Operations for the newly launched Verdasys Managed Service for Information Protection (MSIP).
Webinar attendees will learn how to:
- Provide immediate and unprecedented visibility into where sensitive data is stored, who it is being accessed by and how it is being put at risk
- Directly help mitigate the risk of data loss for PII & PHI, IP & trade secrets and classified materials, and all other sensitive data
- Cover multiple use cases including PCI compliance, insider threat management, export control compliance, targeted cyber attack defense and more
- See and prevent sensitive date from moving across high risk channels including web mail, USBs, and DropBox, without moving any sensitive data into the Verdasys Cloud
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CIOs, CISOs, IT - Enterprise Architects, Experts in Legal, Risk/Compliance and LOB/General Managers
Follow us on Twitter @verdasys_inc and join in the conversation! We will be live tweeting using #MSIP.
About Verdasys Verdasys (http://verdasys.com) provides Enterprise Information Protection solutions and managed services to secure sensitive data and assure the integrity of business processes, enabling midsize and global businesses to successfully compete in collaborative and mobile environments. Digital Guardian, a Leader in Gartner’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention, is a proven technology platform that provides complete, policy-based data lifecycle monitoring, classification, control and forensics on endpoints and servers, virtual machines and enterprise applications, networks, mobile devices and cloud environments. Digital Guardian protects IP and regulated data from compromise by insiders, contractors, partners and targeted cyber attacks. Since 2003, millions of Digital Guardian agents have been deployed to protect critical data for global leaders in financial services, insurance, technology, manufacturing and healthcare industries.