LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SES London 2013 kicks off next week at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre. Europe’s leading digital marketing event, which will be held from 18-21 February, features three days of must-see conference sessions that cover the latest on everything from Mobile, Big Data, Content Marketing, Real-Time Bidding, and much more.
“We’ve also decided to reduce the number of speakers in each panel session to two people, plus a moderator. This means each speaker will have 25 minutes enabling them to share more expert tips and go deeper into more advanced levels of insight on their specialist subject”
In addition to being packed full of essential content to help digital marketers navigate the digital landscape, SES London 2013 also features a two-day expo featuring leading vendors in the industry, along with a host of networking opportunities from Meet the Experts Roundtable Forums to a Networking Cocktail Reception on Tuesday evening.
“London has proven its ability to put on big events over the last 12 months, and we look to continue that trend as we host SES London,” said Jon Myers, a member of the SES Advisory Board as well as Vice President and Commercial Director EMEA for Marin Software. “We see a recurring theme amongst sessions this year, which looks at integrating search marketing campaigns into your wider media mix,” he added.
“We’ve also decided to reduce the number of speakers in each panel session to two people, plus a moderator. This means each speaker will have 25 minutes enabling them to share more expert tips and go deeper into more advanced levels of insight on their specialist subject,” Myers concluded.
Among the must-see sessions at the SES London 2013 are:
- Link Building in a Post-Penguin World -- Developing and executing a link-building strategy, even after the Penguin update, does not have to be a daunting task if you separate it into internal and external strategies.
- The Age of Big Data & the Modern Marketer – The shift of marketing pounds online and the increasing role of social media have ushered in the era of Big Data, in which marketers must effectively mine and analyse massive amounts of data and respond to changing business needs instantly.
- Next-Generation Site Architecture – We all know how to develop sites to be search-engine friendly, but how do we architect sites for the rapidly evolving cross-media challenges of social-media, real-time, and user-generated content?
- Enterprise Level SEO -- As SEO has elevated itself into a position where it impacts the entire way a company works, practitioners of SEO in large organisations have to battle with the challenges of education, budgeting and implementation.
- Living in a ‘Smart’ World - How Mobile and Tablets are Shifting User Behaviour – Whilst over half of Facebook and Twitter users are now coming from smart devices, what are the opportunities for brands around Social, Mobile and Location?
- SEO Tools Deep Dive -- Both paid and natural search in the modern-day require technology to automate manual processes and give deeper insight into search data.
- Using RTB to Drive Customer Acquisition & Revenue -- As digital marketing becomes increasingly multichannel, data-driven, and real-time, smart brands need to realise the power of data and programmatic buying as part of a multichannel digital strategy to drive customer acquisition and revenue.
About SES London 2013
With its “best ever programme,” places will be in high demand and close to capacity. To book last-minute tickets now, go to SES London rates and registration details. For group discounts for 4 or more delegates, call +44 (0)870 240 8859 or email Sophie.Eke@incisivemedia.com.
About Incisive Media
Incisive Media’s SES Conference & Expo is a leading global education conference and training series focused on the digital marketing industry. Other Incisive resources for interactive marketers include ClickZ for digital marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion and research and Search Engine Watch, which provides news and information about search, analysis of the search engine industry and tools for improving search marketing effectiveness. For more information, visit http://www.incisivemedia.com/.