SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DeNA Co., Ltd. (TSE: 2432) announced today that the company is bringing games from independent mobile and social game developers Machineworks Northwest, Grab Games, 4PLAT, and Oktagon Games to its Mobage™ mobile social games network. Additionally, Grab Games’ casino game 777 Slots and Oktagon Games’ new take on the match-three genre, Viral Collapse, are now available to play on Mobage.
“Through these new partnerships, we’re supporting our company’s vision of delighting players by offering a variety of fun and engaging mobile gaming experiences to consumers.”
Details on the new developer partners and live third-party games are included below.
Four New Developer Partners Join Mobage
- Machineworks Northwest LLC: an award-winning mobile game publisher and developer that was established in 2001. The company created the popular 3D HuntingTM deer hunting franchise, designed the critically acclaimed Prey and Duke Nukem line of mobile games, and developed the best-selling mobile versions of Guitar Hero Mobile 3 and 4.
- Grab Games: a leading mobile and social game developer located in Los Angeles, California. The company's experienced team has worked on some of the most popular gaming franchises, and its online and mobile games have been played more than five billion times.
- 4PLAT: a prominent developer of smartphone social games based in Seoul, Korea. The company has launched a variety of social mobile games ranked No.1 in international mobile markets. 4PLAT specializes in the development and global service of real-time team battle social games.
- Oktagon Games: an independent development studio that has been making games for over 10 years across multiple platforms. Based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the company is focused on developing mobile games for mid-core and casual gamers.
New Third-Party Games Live on Mobage
- 777 Slots (Grab Games): this new game from Grab Games takes players to the ultimate social slots experience through multiple progressive jackpots, exciting multiplayer tournaments, unique custom-built machines, exciting mini-games, and worldwide leaderboards. Slots fans can savor the spice of life as they dig for gold, save baby penguins, assist a mad scientist, or get a stylish makeover. New slot machines are added all the time and include bonus mini-games, progressive jackpots and bonus coins that collectively cash in for huge payouts. Featuring amazing sounds and fantastic retina display optimized art, 777 Slots brings unique, high quality slots to your fingers. The game is available for free on Android and it’s coming soon to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: http://play.moba.ge/777-slots
- Viral Collapse (Oktagon Games): Viral Collapse from Oktagon Games levels up the traditional match-three genre with fast paced, dynamic, and one-of-a-kind gameplay. Players clear out baddies by matching patterns among six different colored viruses. They can create multiple combos and unlock various power-ups to gain bonus multipliers to boost their scores, unlock hidden tips, and rise to the top of the leaderboards. To download Viral Collapse for free for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android, please visit: http://play.moba.ge/viral-collapse
"We set out last year to find the best developers that align with our vision for gaming, and we're excited to bring these new games and those following soon to the Mobage platform," said Barry Dorf, senior director of DeNA’s third-party relations. “Through these new partnerships, we’re supporting our company’s vision of delighting players by offering a variety of fun and engaging mobile gaming experiences to consumers.”
Game assets, including developer partner logos can be downloaded here: https://www.yousendit.com/download/UW15ak81TlFENlI3czlVag
For developers interested in opportunities to publish their mobile games on DeNA’s Mobage social games platform, please visit: https://developer.mobage.com
DeNA Co., Ltd. is a global Internet company focused on social game platform, social games, e-commerce and other Web services for mobile devices and PCs. DeNA’s current flagship business is its mobile social games platform Mobage, which offers first-, second- and third-party games on multiple localized user networks across nations. The original Mobage network in Japan currently serves over 45 million registered users with nearly 2,000 titles. Founded in 1999 as a small startup in Tokyo, DeNA currently has over 2,100 employees worldwide working at offices and development studios across 11 countries and regions. The company generated annual sales of more than 1.8 billion U.S. dollars in the fiscal year ended March 2012. DeNA is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (2432). For more information, visit: dena.com
The Mobage social games network and platform hosts over 80 first-party and third-party games that are available on the Apple App Store™ and Google Play™. Mobage features chart-topping apps including Rage of Bahamut, Blood Brothers® and Ninja Royale®, casual games such as Zombie Farm® and Tiny Tower, licensed intellectual properties such as Marvel: War of Heroes, and core games such as Hellfire and Warriors of Odin. Mobage also hosts mobile social games in other languages via separate regional networks. Mobage offers developers access to a suite of features to enhance their development environment, including a payment API, production and marketing support and analytics tools. To learn more about Mobage, visit: http://mobage.com. For developers interested in publishing opportunities on Mobage, please visit: https://developer.mobage.com
Mobage is a registered trademark of DeNA Co., Ltd. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. Apple and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. All other marks and names are trademarks of their respective companies.