RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ClinPharm Consulting, LLC (ClinPharm), a specialty pharmaceutical consulting firm with global reach, has announced that the company is changing its name to Kinetigen, Inc., effective February 1, 2013. All management, scientific, and operational components of Kinetigen remain the same as under ClinPharm, including the consulting firm’s focus on clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics.
“All of our services remain the same with the transition to Kinetigen”
The change to Kinetigen is a reflection of the impact that the company has made in the pharmaceutical industry and its evolution into a leading consulting firm in clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics. In changing the company name, executive management determined that it was essential to develop a brand that will be easily identifiable and associated with the expertise and value that the company and its industry-leading consultants provide to clients.
“I’m thrilled to continue to build upon ClinPharm Consulting’s reputation and consultancy under our new name of Kinetigen,” said Geoffrey Banks, Ph.D., Kinetigen President and CEO. “The launch of Kinetigen is the keystone of our strategic growth initiative that will solidify our position as the go-to resource for clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics in the pharmaceutical industry.”
The consulting firm has grown organically over the past 5 years since the company was founded and recently added senior level consultants such as David Y. Mitchell, Ph.D., immediate past President of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS); Mark Sale, MD, former Global Director of Modeling and Simulation at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK); and Mark Bush, Ph.D., former Director of Pharmacokinetics at GSK.
“All of our services remain the same with the transition to Kinetigen,” said Bill Wargin, Ph.D., Kinetigen Executive Vice President & Chief Scientific Officer. “We have enhanced our SOPs and working practices, implemented more quality control procedures, and strengthened our training processes to ensure the highest quality product and services continue under Kinetigen that our clients have come to expect.”
Kinetigen’s services include:
- Rapid & robust pharmacokinetic analysis including non-compartmental, compartmental, and population pharmacokinetic methods with industry standard software (WinNonlin, NONMEM, Monolix, and NLME)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) toxicokinetic analysis for determination of toxicokinetic parameters (including in-house QA capabilities and validated pharmacokinetic/toxicokinetic analysis software)
- Unmatched interpretation of pharmacokinetic data from leading industry experts in pharmacokinetics
- Innovative model based drug development
- Clinical trial simulations
- Authoring clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetic sections of regulatory submissions
- Assistance with regulatory briefing documents and meetings (e.g., FDA Pre-IND, EoP1, EoP2, pre-NDA, Type C meetings, etc.)
- Horizontal strategic planning across all phases of drug development
- Intelligent design of clinical studies from experts in clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics, including authoring clinical trial protocols and study reports
- Due diligence assessment for potential licensing of compounds
To learn more about the Kinetigen team of clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics professionals visit www.kinetigen.com.
About Kinetigen, Inc.
Kinetigen, Inc. is a clinical pharmacology consulting firm specializing in pharmacokinetics. Fast becoming the pharmaceutical industry’s go-to resource for pharmacokinetics, Kinetigen gives pharmaceutical companies and CROs rare access to a hands-on team of leading clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics professionals experienced in many different therapeutic areas. We embrace the notion that simplicity and clarity lead to good decisions by taking complex pharmacokinetic principals and making them understandable and usable for common sense drug development. Kinetigen’s flexible business structure enables us to integrate with our clients and help them maximize the potential of clinical pharmacology studies and pharmacokinetics analyses to pave the way toward marketing approval. For more information visit www.kinetigen.com.