--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Zalkin Law Firm:
- Press conference to announce child sex abuse lawsuit, which will be filed against the Boy Scouts of America and other defendants in California Superior Court on January 30, 2013.
- The suit will be filed by Mark Dietrich, a U.S. Coast Guard veteran, alleging four negligence claims against the Boy Scouts of America and others arising from repeated sexual abuse beginning when he was only 14-years-old by Gary Hatfield, Scoutmaster of Troop 180 in Vacaville, Calif.
- Q&A will follow opening remarks.
- Copies of the complaint and other relevant documents will be available.
- Irwin Zalkin and Devin Storey of The Zalkin Law Firm, attorneys for Mark Dietrich.
- Mark Dietrich will also be in attendance.
- Wednesday, January 30, at 11 a.m. PST (2 p.m. EST)
Venue: Palace Hotel, San Francisco
Address: 2 New Montgomery Street, CA, 94105
- Directions: www.sfpalace.com/directions
- Parking – Parking facility is located across from the hotel entrance. Valet is available in front of the hotel.
*Mult/press box will be available
*Refreshments will be provided
R.S.V.P. to Sharon Liang at 323.413.7451 or firstname.lastname@example.org