GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Verio Inc., the leading provider of online business solutions to SMBs worldwide, today announced the availability of goMobi™, a new mobile website creation tool. Unlike other offerings that provide a conversion tool that takes existing web content and attempts to make it mobile-friendly, goMobi guides users through the creation of their mobile presence with a simple interface that ensures an effortless user experience. While certain information from the existing website can be pre-populated automatically, it can be edited any time. Users can leverage their existing site while having the flexibility to make changes.
“Mobile website creation continues to be a strong area of interest with the adoption of our VerioVelocity service offering as mobile websites are key requirement for SMBs looking to grow online revenue. The combination of goMobi and VerioVelocity are assisting them in capitalizing on this opportunity.”
According to a recent study from World Bank, three quarters of the world’s population now has access to a mobile phone and optimizing a website for mobile is key to increasing online sales. goMobi is a fast, easy-to-use tool for SMBs to create a compelling mobile website to increase traffic, convert leads and grow revenue.
Key features of goMobi include:
- Set up assistant and professional-looking templates help users quickly create and customize their mobile site.
- SMBs can sell products to mobile device users with a built-in shopping cart.
- Specific information can be pulled from their regular website to pre-populate.
- Icon-driven interface – no hard-to-use links or sub-navigation.
- The perfect user experience for every phone - device detection serves an optimized mobile site with the size, resolution, scripting languages and functionality that the user’s specific device can support.
Part of the newly introduced VerioVelocity small business growth engine, Verio customers will have access to goMobi via the VerioVelocity service offering or through select stand-alone hosting packages.
”We remain committed to delivering online business solutions that enable SMBs to more effectively market and goMobi is another valuable tool for growing their business,” said Rob Howard, vice president of global sales and marketing for Verio. “Mobile website creation continues to be a strong area of interest with the adoption of our VerioVelocity service offering as mobile websites are key requirement for SMBs looking to grow online revenue. The combination of goMobi and VerioVelocity are assisting them in capitalizing on this opportunity.”
A small business growth engine that integrates custom web design and professional marketing services, VerioVelocity delivers everything a small business needs to find and be found by customers on the cloud. VerioVelocity empowers small businesses to take control of their online presence with an end-to-end managed solution.
Key benefits include:
- Individualized consulting to determine an SMBs website design needs and the delivery of a custom site
- Personalized website development, copywriting services, hosting, logo design, mobile website development, SEO targeting and website statistics
- Business class technologies designed to help close sales and provide world class customer support including chat, email and video conferencing
- Facebook page setup with company description
- Google Places™, Google Maps™ and Internet Directory Submissions
- Cloud Hosting for unmatched flexibility and the only offering in this class of solutions hosted on the cloud
goMobi is now available. Visit www.veriovelocity.com to learn more or (877) 837-4688 to speak with a Verio representative.
About Verio Inc. (www.verio.com)
Verio is the leading provider in delivering innovative online business solutions to SMBs worldwide. Verio's solutions provide Cloud, web hosting, managed services, application hosting and SaaS that enables SMBs to drive online success. Verio is a subsidiary of NTT Communications and supports its operations with their highly reliable and scalable Global Tier-1 IP Network. Through this network, Verio provides partners and customers with access to business solutions in more than 120 datacenters worldwide. For more information, join us on Twitter @Verio, Facebook Verio or www.verio.com.
Verio, viaVerio and the Verio logo are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Verio Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other names are trademarks or registered marks of their respective owners.