HELSINKI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Comptel Corporation (NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: CTL1V) today announced that Robi Axiata Limited has chosen Comptel Social Links to help it become the leading mobile operator in Bangladesh. The communications service provider (CSP) will replace its manual marketing campaign management and analytics tools with Comptel’s technology, to automate contextually-relevant interactions, provide a better customer experience and drive business performance improvements.
“Customers are at the heart of our business, and catering to their interests has always been a key goal for us”
Leveraging Comptel Social Links, including its Social Network Analysis (SNA) capabilities, Robi will be able to step up its micro-campaigning significantly. The CSP will be able to detect and prevent multi-SIM usage, identify and reduce churn, and predict customers’ future propensity for product upsells. Plus, Comptel’s predictive analytics technology will enable Robi to segment marketing based on customers’ usage, interests, location, and inclination to churn and influence, as well as utilise advanced offer management to upsell products and services.
- Robi Axiata is a joint venture company between Axiata Group Berhad in Malaysia and NTT DoCoMo Inc. in Japan. It is the fastest growing CSP and third-largest mobile operator in Bangladesh with more than 20 million subscribers. Robi has been a customer of Comptel’s since 2011 when the CSP selected Comptel Fulfillment to replace its postpaid, prepaid and VAS provisioning systems.
- Comptel Social Links is an advanced predictive analytics product that enables CSPs to analyse their customer data and improve their marketing processes. It allows operators to determine which individual subscribers to engage and the right message and time to target them, for example, to combat churn, offer new services and create new revenue and upsell opportunities.
- Comptel Social Links, part of Comptel’s Intelligent Customer Interaction suite, is the cornerstone of the company’s Contextual Intelligence for Telco (CIQ4T) concept. This award-winning approach allows operators to better understand the uniqueness of individual subscribers and circumstances, and leverage that knowledge to predict behaviours and transfer it into actions to maximise their business performance.
- “Customers are at the heart of our business, and catering to their interests has always been a key goal for us,” said Pradeep Shiravastava, Chief Marketing Officer Market Operation, Robi Axiata Limited. “With Comptel Social Links, we’re confident that we can achieve an even higher level of customer satisfaction by amplifying our marketing campaigns with truly comprehensive insights into their behaviours, needs and desires. The benefits Comptel Social Links will bring are boundless, and we’re looking forward to seeing the results.”
- “With fierce competition at every corner, CSPs must make differentiation a priority in order to stay relevant. One of the key ways to accomplish this is through contextually-relevant, and even better automated, customer interactions,” said Timo Koistinen, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, Comptel. “Comptel Social Links, along with its SNA capabilities, will give Robi the edge it needs to keep customers engaged and realise significant benefits, especially churn prevention, bettering its bottom line.”
- For more information about Comptel, visit www.comptel.com. Learn more about the company’s Customer Engagement solutions, including advanced predictive analytics offering.
- Connect with Comptel on its blog, Compelling Conversations on OSS, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Also visit the company’s Vimeo and YouTube channels.
Comptel, OSS, customer engagement, Comptel Social Links, analytics, Robi Axiata Limited, Robi, Bangladesh, Comptel Fulfillment, provisioning, Social Network Analysis, SNA, Comptel Fulfillment, CIQ4T, Contextual Intelligence for Telco, CSP, marketing, churn, offer management, predictive, mobile
About Comptel Corporation
Since 1986, Comptel has helped more than 280 service providers across 85 countries meet over one billion subscribers’ communications and infotainment needs. Comptel’s solutions are built on an event – analysis – action strategic framework that leverages the company’s strengths in event data processing and advanced predictive analytics to enable real-time action. Comptel’s service fulfillment, mediation, charging and policy control, and predictive social analytics products with implementation and professional services enable service providers to enhance customer engagement and, in turn, create revenue, reduce costs and lessen churn. Comptel has a global team of nearly 700 professionals, and net sales were EUR 77 million in 2011. For more information, visit www.comptel.com.