NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PEOPLE.com, the No.1 celebrity magazine website, announces “PEOPLE CelebWatch,” a new mobile app available now for the iPhone. PEOPLE CelebWatch blends PEOPLE’s unmatched entertainment coverage with the latest news and tweets from the celebrities that matter most to users. Through a new, customizable newsfeed, users receive instant alerts when their favorite stars are in the spotlight along with breaking news from PEOPLE.
“We’ve integrated social and sharing elements into the app, making it as easy as possible for users to react and share the PEOPLE experience with friends and other celeb news junkies!”
“CelebWatch gives users the access and breaking news that they love from PEOPLE with the opportunity to personalize the experience to receive exactly the kind of entertainment news and updates they want in real time,” said Janice Morris, Managing Editor, PEOPLE Digital. “We’ve integrated social and sharing elements into the app, making it as easy as possible for users to react and share the PEOPLE experience with friends and other celeb news junkies!”
The PEOPLE News You Want Now
- News: Get up-to-the minute celebrity news straight from PEOPLE
- Photos: Swipe through hundreds of photos of your favorite stars from the most buzzed about entertainment events
- Profiles: Browse through more than 200 profiles in PEOPLE’s exclusive, celebrity database of news, photos, and tweets
Customize and Get Social!
- Display: Personalize your feed to display news and Tweets from your favorite celebrities
- Push notifications: Be the first to know when your favorite celebs are in the news
- React: Share your thoughts and reactions with other celeb news junkies directly in the app
- Share: Keep your friends up to date with PEOPLE news on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS
Cotton—PEOPLE CelebWatch’s launch partner—use PEOPLE mobile’s exclusive Snap Banner ad units in the app along with unique sponsor integration into the app’s Tweet Ticker. PEOPLE CelebWatch is available now ($.99 per month/$9.99 full year) and free for PEOPLE subscribers as part of the All Access subscription. PEOPLE CelebWatch is available now for iPhone and will be available for Android users this month.
About PEOPLE Digital
PEOPLE.com is the No. 1 celebrity magazine website, with more than 13 million unique users a month and more than 1 billion pageviews. Powered by an extensive team of web-dedicated editors and writers, PEOPLE.com provides an unrivaled 360-degree look at star lives via several channels—the A-Z celebrity bio database, News, Photos, Moms & Babies, Pets, TV Watch, Video and StyleWatch. The site's mobile editions are read by more than 5 million users each month, while the site's social media extensions reach nearly 10 million fans every day.