GETTYSBURG, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OPEN MINDS announced it will be hosting over 300 executives in Clearwater Beach, Florida this February for The 2013 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute. “This year, our re-tooled institute will be the ‘performance expo’ for the field,” said OPEN MINDS chief executive officer, Monica E. Oss. “This is the one event where executives can get an update on all the latest industry performance issues — from pay-to-performance models and accreditation standards, to new performance reporting tools and organizational performance management — in just two intense days.”
“This is the one event where executives can get an update on all the latest industry performance issues — from pay-to-performance models and accreditation standards, to new performance reporting tools and organizational performance management — in just two intense days.”
Led by OPEN MINDS' expert consulting team and invited industry thought leaders, The 2013 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute will consist of two days of expert-led panels, executive intelligence briefings, case study examples, and training-focused workshops. It is the only executive conference focused on helping executives of behavioral health and human service provider organizations measure performance, manage outcomes, and maximize productivity. Agenda highlights include:
- Making The Most Of A Merger: The CEO Perspective — Joe Rutherford, M.A., MBA, Chief Executive Officer, Gracepoint
- The Performance Measures That Matter: Keys To Competitive Advantage In A Market Focused On A Cost Curve — Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Using Technology To Succeed With Accountable Care Organizations & Health Homes — Michael Mittleman, Senior Vice President, Corporate Compliance, PSCH, Inc. & Kevin Scalia, Executive Vice President, Netsmart Technologies
- New Developments In CMS Performance Measurement & Pay-For-Performance Requirements: An Executive Briefing On Medicaid & Medicare Performance Programs — Julie Caliwan, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Best Practices In Genetic Testing For Psychiatric Medication Selection — Bill W. Massey, Ph.D., President & Chief Operating Officer, SureGene
- No More Guessing Games: Using Data To Measure Your EHR Success — Robert Patton, Implementation Director, Qualifacts Systems, Inc.
The institute will also feature an exhibit hall containing over 20 performance-focused vendor organizations and four themed networking events exclusive to institute attendees.
Discounted registration for The 2013 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is now available to executives of health and human service organizations. Promotional rates are as follows:
- Individual Registrations: $495 (A Savings Of $300)
- 3-Person ‘Group’ Registrations: $990 (A Savings Of $1,395)
- 6-Person ‘Team’ Registrations: $1,800 (A Savings Of $2,970)
More information on The 2013 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute can be found online at: www.openminds.com/pmi.
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence and management consultation firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.