WEST CHESTER, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Daleco Resources Corporation (OTCQB:DLOV) Chief Executive Officer, Michael D. Parrish, laid out his 12 month and long-term strategic plan for growth.
Mr. Parrish stated, “For the past few months we have been working to lay the framework for our accelerated growth plans which leverages the wealth of talent of our people and operating partners as well as maximizes the huge amount of assets the company currently has. I am personally excited at the significant potential of our operations and look forward to implementing our plans over the next few years.”
Mr. Parrish, laid out his expectations and vision for the next 12 months and beyond as follows:
- We will grow our oil & gas operations through new drilling and acquisitions of additional producing wells around the country and internationally.
- We will aggressively exploit our existing kaolin and zeolite assets through various ongoing commercialization efforts.
- We will opportunistically expand our natural resource portfolio when there is an established, profitable revenue stream in place. Such opportunities might include rare earth elements, coal, magnesium, etc.
- We are expanding our sales by establishing an international trading platform to sell various natural resources globally.
- We are initially outsourcing our sales force efforts with the longer-term plan to bring them in-house when it makes financial sense.
- We plan to increase our intellectual property platform by filing several potential patents and trademarks to protect our assets and their potential uses such as frack water remediation.
- We are in discussions with several potential acquisition candidates who could provide the team with expanded offerings as well as an increased geographic presence globally.
- We will hire an external public relations/investor relations firm to assist in expanding the awareness of our company in the public market.
- We will move aggressively to expand our product offerings and develop a robust pipeline of new products applicable to focused industries, specifically the oil & gas and energy markets.
Daleco Resources is a natural resource company with operating subsidiaries active in oil and gas, industrial minerals, and environmental remediation technology.
Safe harbor for Forward-looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this Press Release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause the Company's actual results in the future periods to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product price volatility, product demand, market competition, and risk inherent in the Company's operations, imprecision in estimating product reserves and the Company's ability to replace and expand its holdings.