MAUI, Hawaii--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Certified Hawaii, an Associa company, welcomes associations from Valley Isle Management as its newest clients. The additional accounts strengthen Certified’s presence in the Maui community.
“We are proud to work with Valley Isle’s residents and owners”
“We are proud to work with Valley Isle’s residents and owners,” said Certified Hawaii CEO Jon McKenna, “and are committed to offering them unsurpassed management services backed by integrity, accountability and excellent customer service.”
Valley Isle Management has provided property management services to Maui for more than 12 years. The company caters to the needs of both large and small associations to ensure that communities flourish, providing guidance and advice on maintaining community and financial standards.
“Certified Hawaii allows our customers many more opportunities and will ensure their satisfaction,” said Valley Isle President Duane Wrobel.
A few of the services and programs that Valley Isle’s boards and homeowners can expect as part of Associa’s management and lifestyle services include:
- Associa Advantage – Offers Associa homeowners savings up to 65 percent on goods and services from the brands they trust
- AssociaLiving – Includes inspiring ideas for the home, community, entertaining and practical living
- Associa Access/Mobile – 24-hour account access via the internet, paperless account management with mobile technology
- Associa University – Comprehensive community association management training program providing clients with the industry's best trained management
- Associa Supports Kids (ASK) – Keeping Kids Safe and Strong: ASK educates parents and children about safety and sponsors youth sports activities to help kids stay active
- Associa Cares – Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization created to assist families and communities in crisis as a result of natural and man-made disasters
- Associa Green – Helps families live healthier, “greener” lifestyles that benefit both people and our Earth
Providing quality professional management services to homeowners in more than 400 community associations on five islands, Certified Hawaii is a recipient of the coveted Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation from the Community Associations Institute (CAI) and selected as one of the 2012 Best Places to Work from Hawaii Business Magazine. To learn more, visit www.certifiedhawaii.com or find them on Facebook by visiting www.Facebook.com/CertifiedHawaii.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com. Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, and watch us on YouTube.