CHANHASSEN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This Friday, instead of the shirt, tie or latest gadget they don’t want, reward loved ones (and yourself) with what they really need to live a healthy and happy life. For one day only, the Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE:LTM) Black Friday event will offer members more than 30 incredible deals that showcase the best in healthy way of life programs, along with the best experts and gear that lead to life changing experiences.
At all Life Time destinations nationwide, the Life Time Black Friday event offers members a variety of deals to match their specific interests. Treat those you love by investing in their health and quality of life with offers that include:
- $20 Commitment Day 5K registration—join the movement and commit to a healthy way of life
- 25 percent off personal training—the most convenient way to get results fast or add versatility to any workout routine
- 25 percent off one year of T.E.A.M. training with free CardioPoint and CaloriePoint when you sign up for 12 weeks of T.E.A.M. (a $389 value)
- Health starts from the inside out—buy one get one 50 percent off metabolic assessments, 10 percent off all lab tests, and buy one get one free myHealthScoreSM assessments
- Ensure you’re getting the optimal level and highest quality of vitamins and minerals your body needs for effective weight loss—receive one free coaching session with the purchase of three,10 percent off nutritional products, 10 percent off FastFuel Complete and 10 percent off all Private Weight Loss sessions
- $99 LifeSpa Package includes a full one hour massage, facial, manicure and mini pedicure
- One free LifePower Yoga workshop with the purchase of three
- $100 off MOTOACTIV™ heart rate monitors, 25% off all POLAR® products, and $299.99 Garmin® 310XT heart rate monitors
- Free 30 minute private tennis lesson with the purchase of one All-Strokes Video Coaching service
- Free EKTELON Air Response racquetball racquet with the purchase of four one-hour lessons or a full-year 2013 membership to the racquetball league
- Free DUNLOP® squash racquet with the purchase of four 45-min lessons, and buy three months get one month free of SquashKids program
- $100 for three months of group swim lessons, two months of semi-private swim lessons or one month of private swim lessons, and 20 percent off individual private swim lessons for Swim Team and Masters participants
- Free cycle t-shirt with the purchase of a 2013 cycle kit
- 50 percent off select run apparel
- $35 Ultimate Hoops jersey with free shipping
- 50 percent off Alpha Training Fundamentals (a $193 value) and 50 percent off Alpha Training (a $280 value)
- $20 off each week of full-day 2013 summer camp
- 10 percent off a one-time Life Shop purchase of $100-$249, 15 percent off a one-time LifeShop purchase of $250-$500 and 20 percent off a one-time LifeShop purchase of more than $500
Non-members can benefit from Life Time’s Black Friday deals as well. Starting today, non-members can join using the 2013 Jump Start Package for a free myHealthScore assessment, free weight loss or personal training sessions, free commitment pullover and access to all the member Black Friday deals.
Don’t forget, in addition to these great deals members can always save using Member Advantage, which provides Life Time members access to exclusive discounts at a variety of retailers, hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. Members can also access direct savings at their fingertips with the new Member Advantage mobile app—available for both Android and iPhone.
Offer availability varies by Life Time destination. For more information on finding the perfect gift, including offer terms and conditions, visit the Life Time Black Friday holiday gift guide online at http://lifetimefitness.mylt.com/community/black-friday.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest – or discovering new passions – both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables customers to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of November 19, 2012, the Company operated 105 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC(SM) brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com