“We believe there is always time to help others”
“Giving back is not something that happens one night each year during an annual fundraiser,” said Certified Hawaii CEO Jon McKenna. “It’s a commitment to community year round.”
Throughout the year, Certified assisted and supported local organizations in a variety of ways, such as:
- Raised money for Shriners Hospital for Children during their 14th annual golf tournament.
- Donated to at-risk youth at the 18th Annual Paddlers’ Pa`ina Fundraiser, benefitting the Palama Settlement and PACT (Parents and Children Together) organizations.
- Volunteered during Habitat for Humanity's “Blitz Build,” which built five homes in 10 days.
- Worked with the American Red Cross Hawaii chapter through the Ready When the Time Comes program, which trains volunteers for large-scale, local disasters.
- Partnered with the Honolulu Police Department for National Night Out, an annual event that raises crime prevention awareness.
- Supported the United States Veterans Initiative and Hawaii HomeOwnership Center throughout the year.
- Assisted residents through Associa Cares and Associa Supports Kids (ASK). Associa Cares provided assistance after a homeowner’s house flooded, while ASK sponsored a local youth soccer team.
“We believe there is always time to help others,” McKenna said. “We are committed to being a part of the community in which we work and live.”
Providing quality professional management services to homeowners in communities on five islands, Certified Hawaii is a recipient of the coveted Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation from the Community Associations Institute (CAI) and selected as one of the 2012 Best Places to Work from Hawaii Business Magazine. To learn more visit www.certifiedhawaii.com or find them on Facebook by visiting www.Facebook.com/CertifiedHawaii.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com. Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, and watch us on YouTube.