ST. PETERSBURG, Russia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--While there’s an abundance of shopping list applications available in the App Store, Listick is the first mobile app to offer a full-fledged and user-friendly grocery shopping experience. Holding users’ convenience atop, Listick for iPhone helps consumers save time and money in stores. “So many things to buy, so little time. That’s why we built Listick for excellent usability and speed. This mobile app is a new productivity tool that is available anytime, anywhere users have their smartphone or computer available,” said Yana Kuzmina, Product Manager of Listick. “That’s what consumers have been waiting for to make their shopping more efficient and enjoyable.”
“That’s what consumers have been waiting for to make their shopping more efficient and enjoyable.”
Listick for iPhone is currently available at exclusive early-bird discount price, just $0.99 instead of $2.99 till November 19, in the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id571930332
Research indicates that most of purchases are spontaneous, as it’s hard to avoid attention-grabbing merchandize. Listick helps users easily create a shopping list in advance, the app automatically sorts grocery items into categories equivalent to store departments, so that one can plan the route around the store accordingly and reduce impulse purchases.
More than 400K mobile device users from all over the world enthusiastically adopted the original version of the shopping list from i-Free, Grocery Mate, and this new advanced app Listick is looking forward to reach an even larger audience.
The new Listick app includes the following key features:
- Intuitive gesture-based interface for a quick creation of lists: Large grocery items database and autosuggestions make it easy to add items simply by entering the first letters. List templates help creating new lists in a snap. The app automatically sorts goods according to the departments so that users can eliminate backtracking through the store for the missed items. And it only takes one finger move to cross out purchased items, easily on the go, with one hand!
- Access grocery lists anytime, anywhere: Cloud sync of lists between different devices and the web lets family and friends create lists together and stay abreast of the recent updates.
- Expense tracking: This feature lets users keep track of their spending by dates and categories. It's the fast and easy way of tracking daily expenses for groceries and other products.
- Visually compelling interface: Users can indicate the level of importance for items on their grocery lists, marking the "must-be-bought" products as top priority. They can also change list design themes - cool skin pack suits every taste.
- Listick is currently available in English and Russian, with more languages coming soon, such as French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, and Korean.
- Listick mobile app for Android users will be released by the end of November 2012.
To watch a short promo-video showcasting Listick, please visit: http://youtu.be/oADf6_Yxekc.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- Size – 25.9MB
The iPhone app is available through iTunes for just $0.99 (instead of regular $2.99) as an introductory discount price till November 19 at https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id571930332.
Listick is an easy-to-use grocery shopping list app that lets users save time and money. i-Free Innovations, producer of the app, makes its products available in more than 100 countries, grossing over $200 million in sales in 2011. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Russia, i-Free also successfully operates offices in India, China, Brazil and CIS, employing over 500 staff. For more information, visit www.i-free.com/en/.