TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiteScout, the world’s leading self-serve demand-side platform (DSP) for buying online advertising, today announced it has added significant mobile inventory and a number of new features to its ad-buying solution. Through integrations with MoPub, Nexage, Smaato and TapIt, SiteScout will provide its customers with more than 30 billion mobile impressions per month, making it the world’s largest self-serve mobile DSP. SiteScout is making mobile advertising intuitive and manageable, empowering advertisers to stretch their campaigns onto the devices consumers carry with them throughout the day.
“SiteScout continues to raise the bar, and it has never been more evident than with our recent expansion into mobile”
“SiteScout continues to raise the bar, and it has never been more evident than with our recent expansion into mobile,” said Paul Mokbel, founder and CEO of SiteScout. “We’re enabling advertisers to not only reach targeted audiences at home on their laptops and desktops, but also on the devices they take with them everywhere, like cell phones, tablets and e-readers.”
SiteScout now offers advertisers tools to bring their online ad campaigns to mobile, targeting specific devices to buy mobile ads with ease. Some of the unique features that make SiteScout’s mobile offering so attractive include:
- New Inventory Sources: SiteScout has added MoPub, Nexage, Smaato and TapIt, increasing its mobile inventory to 30 billion impressions each month
- Site List Filter: advertisers can filter the types of impressions they want to buy, choosing Standard web (on phones), Mobile-optimized web (on phones) and Mobile apps (on phones and tablets), to ensure that their ads appear on a device exactly as intended
- Carrier Targeting: advertisers now have the ability to target nearly 100 specific mobile carriers in three different countries (United States, United Kingdom and Canada)
- New Mobile Tracking Macros: SiteScout has implemented several new tracking macros (text tokens) to help advertisers optimize the performance of their campaigns
- Device Targeting: advertisers can target down to specific mobile handset manufacturers, operating systems, and browsers
“Running the largest mobile ad exchange for publishers and applications, we are always looking for great demand partners like SiteScout to participate in the MoPub Marketplace,” said Janae Redmond, director of business development at MoPub. “Publishers who utilize the MoPub Marketplace have already seen great results from our recent integration with SiteScout. We are excited to have them as a DSP partner and look forward to meeting their supply side needs."
SiteScout soft-launched its new mobile features several weeks ago, alerting its customers of the new mobile offerings with a detailed blog post. Today, the company has taken its platform to the next level, putting the power of mobile advertising in the hands of all advertisers.
SiteScout is the world’s leading self-serve platform for buying banner and video ads on the web and on mobile devices. The company's powerful, easy-to-use platform and transparent, real-time bidding and reporting empowers advertisers of all sizes to take full control of their marketing campaigns. With a low minimum deposit, and the ability to sign up within minutes, advertisers can test the platform with virtually no risk or commitments. For more information, or to get started with SiteScout today, visit www.sitescout.com.