CAMDEN, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Swanson®, America’s leading broth brand, last year introduced Flavor Boost® concentrated broth, the perfect finishing touch in meal preparation. Today, Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) announced that Swanson is offering Flavor Boost in a new 4-pack and adding a seafood variety to its line of concentrated broths.
“Over the last year, home cooks have reinforced what our own chefs suspected – that Swanson Flavor Boost is an invaluable tool in making flavorful and delicious meals without the hassle of creating a base from scratch”
Swanson Flavor Boost provides the flavor, ease and convenience of homemade broth in a concentrated format. The easy-to-use foil pouches allow you to control the flavor intensity of your recipes – simply add as much or as little as you want. Flavor Boost brings depth of flavor to skillet dishes, stir-fries, and now your favorite seafood dishes as well.
“Over the last year, home cooks have reinforced what our own chefs suspected – that Swanson Flavor Boost is an invaluable tool in making flavorful and delicious meals without the hassle of creating a base from scratch,” said Dale Clemiss, Vice President Simple Meals, Campbell North America. “The 4-pack of Flavor Boost will make it easier for people to try all varieties, including the new Seafood flavor.”
Swanson Flavor Boost is 100 percent natural and contains no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or added MSG. The product is available in chicken, beef and vegetable flavors, and new seafood.
For inspiration beyond the skillet try these great tips, featuring Flavor Boost:
- Seafood Scampi – Combine 1 packet of Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Seafood Broth with 2 tbsp. butter, 1 tbsp lemon juice and chopped parsley in a skillet. Add 1 lb. cooked shrimp for a restaurant favorite at home.
- Seafood Rub – Stir 1 packet of Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Seafood Broth into chopped fresh herbs to make a flavorful paste; rub on fish prior to grilling, baking or pan-frying.
- Savory Marinade – The flavor of 1 packet of Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Chicken Broth brings balance to a marinade made with 1 tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice and 1 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs.
- Meatier Meatloaf – Add Swanson Flavor Boost to your favorite meatloaf recipe for an extra layer of flavor. For 1 lb. ground beef, mix in 2 packets Concentrated Beef Broth, 1 egg and ½ cup plain dry breadcrumbs.
- Perfect Roasted Vegetables – Coat 6 cups of cut-up vegetables with 1 packet of Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Vegetable Broth and 1 tbsp. olive oil before roasting for deliciously seasoned veggies.
Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Broth products are available in the soup/broth aisle at grocery stores nationwide with a SRP of $1.99 for four concentrated liquid broth packets. For more information and recipe ideas featuring Swanson Flavor Boost and other Swanson cooking products, visit www.FlavorBoost.com and www.Facebook.com/Swanson.
About Campbell Soup Company
Campbell Soup Company is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality foods and simple meals, including soup and sauces, baked snacks and healthy beverages. Founded in 1869, the company has a portfolio of market-leading brands, including "Campbell's," "Pepperidge Farm," "Arnott's," "V8" and “Bolthouse Farms.” Through its corporate social responsibility program, the company strives to make a positive impact in the workplace, in the marketplace and in the communities in which it operates. Campbell is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 and the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes. For more information, visit www.campbellsoup.com.