SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) today announced significant updates to Adobe® AdLens™, its cloud-based, media optimization technology. AdLens, the first integrated platform to manage and optimize search, display and social advertising as a unified campaign, now offers seamless data integration with Adobe SiteCatalyst®. Tapping into the industry leading analytics solution provides advertisers with a simple way of leveraging conversion metrics to make more strategic media decisions and deliver optimal return on investment (ROI). Additionally, AdLens delivers new integration with Adobe AudienceManager for targeted audience segmentation to ensure advertising campaigns reach the right people.
“We’re excited Adobe AdLens now offers us native SiteCatalyst integration. Adobe is eliminating the need for cumbersome data transfers and this move strengthens the technology’s already powerful ad optimization capabilities.”
By incorporating SiteCatalyst into AdLens, data sets can be used for ad optimization, custom analysis and reporting in real-time. With simple deployment, SiteCatalyst customers can now achieve media optimization gains and get a complete view of how their digital ads are performing. This native integration allows SiteCatalyst customers to quickly deploy AdLens with minimal effort and no manual integration or cumbersome data feeds.
Building on its current Facebook Ads API integration with AdLens, Adobe, which has been designated a Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD), now has official access to the Facebook Exchange, which allows marketers to buy ads on Facebook via real-time bidding. The Facebook Exchange integration is a valuable extension of AdLens’ real-time bidding infrastructure. The Facebook Exchange enables marketers to reach more than 955 million1 people globally on Facebook, which allows brands to deliver the most relevant messages to a wide range of consumers.
Adobe is also expanding its display ad targeting and optimization capabilities through integration with its other cloud-based, digital marketing technologies. AdLens now includes AudienceManager as its central data management platform, as well as Adobe Dynamic Ad Targeting to deliver relevant messages to their target audiences. AudienceManager identifies, quantifies, and drives the creation of high-value audience segments, which can then be leveraged by advertisers for targeting content through an integrated, secure management system that works across advertising distribution platforms. Adobe Dynamic Ad Targeting gives advertisers the ability to deliver highly targeted ads in real time, based on the behavior of segments created in AudienceManager, to improve ad engagement and conversions. AdLens can access all major display inventory sources including online videos and banners to deliver targeted ads and optimize bids to drive greater ROI.
Digital marketers and advertisers using AdLens will also benefit from the following features and capabilities:
- Unified View of Media Campaigns – See which media campaigns are impacting key business metrics, such as conversion and revenue. Seamless integration ensures that AdLens and SiteCatalyst reporting is consistent.
- New Dashboard and Data Visualizations – Take advantage of a new user interface providing many capabilities familiar to search marketers, as well as breakthrough features, such as inline editing for quick changes, advanced filtering for large advertisers with millions of keywords, and automated custom labeling.
- Optimize Multiple Media from Unified Interface – Utilize campaign management and optimization features for search, display and social channels. The application programming interface integration with Baidu, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo/Bing, and Yandex, as well as real-time bidding integration with leading ad exchanges and supply-side platforms, simplifies search marketing campaigns.
- Flexible Attribution Models and Accurate Forecasting – Move from an over-reliance on “last-click” attribution to flexible models that can accurately forecast which channel, or combination of channels, will deliver results for changing goals and budgets.
- Seamless Workflow from Insight to Action – Uniquely automate ad optimization, which allows marketers to purchase more of what is working based on proven bidding models and algorithms, while still maintaining control at every step of the process.
David Karnstedt, senior vice president, Media and Advertising Solutions, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- “Marketers have several challenges when it comes to allocating advertising dollars and showing ROI across channels. Now, with an unprecedented level of campaign analytics and insight across different media, Adobe AdLens enables marketers to accomplish more in less time by using the most comprehensive digital advertising platform available.”
Mike Margolin, vice president, interactive marketing director, RPA, a leading independent advertising agency
- “We’re excited Adobe AdLens now offers us native SiteCatalyst integration. Adobe is eliminating the need for cumbersome data transfers and this move strengthens the technology’s already powerful ad optimization capabilities.”
- Adobe Digital Marketing Blog
- Adobe AdLens
- Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Adobe AudienceManager
AdLens is available immediately to new and existing customers. The technology solution, which delivers more than 300 million prospects and customers to enterprise clients globally each month, will expand with additional functionality as well as integrations with other Adobe Digital Marketing technologies. Additionally, Adobe continues to sell and support Adobe SearchCenter+, the most comprehensive search marketing management solution on the market today.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, AdLens and SiteCatalyst are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1 Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results, July 2012