SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) today announced Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 11 and Adobe® Premiere® Elements 11, newly designed versions of its No. 1 selling consumer photo- and video-editing software*. Photoshop Elements 11 offers a complete solution for editing, organizing and sharing photo creations while Premiere Elements 11 offers easy creation of engaging home movies with professional flair. Available as stand-alone products, Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 can also be purchased together in a low-priced bundle, providing powerful, easy-to-use tools that simplify editing and turn everyday snapshots and videos into sensational photos and home movies, creating memories that can instantly be shared with friends and family. Both solutions are available for Windows® and Mac.
“Photos and videos allow us to capture and share moments in time”
“Photos and videos allow us to capture and share moments in time,” said Lea Hickman, vice president products, Creative Consumer Business, Adobe. “Powerful – yet friendly and easy to use – Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 inspire creativity and help consumers make the most of remembering and sharing these personal memories.”
Create Great Photos with Powerful, Intuitive Tools in Photoshop Elements 11
Make photos look their best with editing options that offer virtually everything from quick fixes to a number of creative possibilities:
- A completely refreshed, user-friendly interface featuring the same engine as Adobe Photoshop - the industry standard for digital imaging - includes easily-navigated Quick, Guided and Expert editing modes; one-click options; a helpful Action bar; and big, bold icons to help users get the most from their shots
- Organize photos based on people, places (via Google maps geo-tagging) or events easily and intuitively
- New Guided Edits make pro-level effects like tilt-shift, vignettes and high and low-key easy to create
- New filters – Comic, Graphic Novel and Pen & Ink – inspire creativity by turning photos into stunning illustrations
- Intelligent Photoshop technology makes it easy to extract objects from different photos
- Easily share photos via email, Facebook, YouTube™, Vimeo® and more†
Pro-quality Videos Made Easy with Premiere Elements 11
Create attractive, pro-level videos with automated moviemaking options to take the work out of editing:
- An entirely new and improved user interface including many of the same updates found in Photoshop Elements 11
- Add polish with a wide range of great-looking effects, transitions, themes, titles, disc menus and professional-level effects and sound
- Give videos Hollywood movie styles with FilmLooks; easily apply slow and fast motion effects; dial-in colors with slider controls; effortlessly integrate blends for seamless transitions; and make adjustments with Quick Presets
- Show off finished creations with integrated video sharing on Vimeo†
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 software for Windows and Mac is available now at www.adobe.com, and will soon be available at retail outlets such as Amazon.com, B and H Photo and Video, Best Buy, Costco, New Egg, Office Depot and Staples. The Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 bundle is available now for a suggested retail price of US$149.99, with upgrade pricing of US$119.99. Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 are available individually for a suggested retail price of US$99.99, with upgrade pricing of US$79.99. (Prices listed are the Adobe direct store prices in the U.S.; reseller prices may vary. Prices do not include tax or shipping and handling.)
Education pricing for students, faculty and staff in K-12 and higher education is available from Adobe Authorized Education Resellers and the Adobe Education Store. Visit www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/volumelicensing/education for more information about education volume licensing for higher education and K-12 institutions.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Photoshop and Premiere and are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Facebook is either a trademark or a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc. Mac is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Facebook is either a trademark or a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc. Mac is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Vimeo is a registered trademark of Vimeo, LLC. Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
* Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service (January 2007 to March 2012) based on units sold in the Video and Photo Editing categories. Combined units sold for Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Premiere Elements, and the Adobe Photoshop Elements & Adobe Premiere Elements bundle (U.S. only).