ARLINGTON, Va.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The explosive growth in smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, coupled with video and Cloud-based data traffic, have spurred increased levels of investment in infrastructure, innovation and equipment..
Learn more about network-related projections for 2012 through 2015 with the upcoming release of the Telecommunications Industry Association’s annual report on the global information and communications technology industry, with top-line predictions such as:
- Spending on combined wireless and wireline infrastructure
- Spending on IT-based cloud computing
- Telecom spending in the United States
- International telecom spending
Join TIA NOW for a live Webinar, March 14, 11 a.m. (EDT) as it unveils the 2012 TIA ICT Market Review & Forecast. Panelists include Current Analysis analyst Ron Westfall, Yankee Group analyst Ken Rehbehn, and economist Arthur Gruen, principal author of the annual report. Register today!
Qualified media representatives who register and watch the Webinar will receive a PDF copy of the 2012 Market Review & Forecast, with more than 550 pages of independently vetted statistical data and analysis.
Featured topics and trends include:
- How cloud computing will open the market to increased use of applications by more companies and how growth in equipment spending to support these applications will offset the substitution effect of shifting premises-based equipment to the cloud.
- Why network quality, performance and optimization will dominate all discussions of cloud services and cloud computing.
- How much data center construction will grow in the near term and throughout the forecast period.
- The reasons that the next decade of innovation will be focused on the Network, not the device. Network innovation will be the dominant investment vehicle and value creator for business this decade.
- Why applications developed for the Network will emerge as a new frontier in ICT, particularly for B2B.
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) represents the manufacturers and suppliers of global communications networks through standards development, policy and advocacy, business opportunities, market intelligence, and events and networking. Visit tiaonline.org.
Join TIA at its annual Member Meeting, Conference and Exhibition, TIA 2012: Inside the Network, June 5-7, 2012 in Dallas. For more information and registration go to tia2012.org.