JERSEY CITY, N.J.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Key and scan paper documents, photos and plastic cards and directly store them on Google Docs, using your KeyScan keyboard scanner KS810-P.
- Scan what you need, when needed and always, from wherever you are - find it!
- Eliminate paper from business processes and reduce the costs of handling, storing and retrieving documents, locally or in the cloud
- KeyScan from multiple locations to Google Docs and everyone in the organization from any location can search and view the documents
- Hosted and securely backed up by Google
- Go green - No need to print or photocopy a document to share it.
- It's Simple & EASY ==> Go KeyScan
KeyScan is the original exclusive inventor and developer of the integrated keyboard-scanner product and of its distinctive software including the “NoTouch™-AutoScan” software. With KeyScan’s KS810-P & its advanced software technology the user can achieve the most frequent scanning tasks without touching any button, either physical button on the scanner or virtual one on the software user interface!