SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Today, Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, announced that Doctors Foster and Smith, the nation’s largest internet retailer of pet supplies, has achieved significant increases in online advertising ROI with Marin Software. As a Marin Software client for nearly two years, the retailer has seen continued success with the online advertising platform, significantly increasing conversion rates and decreasing cost-per-conversion, resulting in a 38% jump in return on advertising spend (ROAS).
“We are extremely satisfied with the quality of Marin’s bidding solution”
- Paid search Marketing drives a significant amount of business for Doctors Foster and Smith. With an ever expanding keyword set and product catalog, the company’s paid search program was becoming too large and complex for the marketing team to manage with existing tools. Through a seamless integration with their existing analytics systems, Doctors Foster and Smith was able to deploy Marin without any changes to site tagging or loss of bid history.
- Prior to deploying Marin, Doctors Foster and Smith had thousands of product-specific keywords that were not being optimized according to their actual online performance. Marin’s predictive bidding addressed this challenge, automatically adjusting bids to optimize performance for long-tail terms despite limited data availability, increasing conversion rates by an average of 35%, and lowering cost-per-conversion by an average of 15%.
- By leveraging Marin Software’s powerful campaign and bidding optimization tools, Doctors Foster and Smith has achieved significant improvements in financial performance across its online advertising program, including a 38% increase in return on advertising spend.
- The company has also realized efficiencies resulting from streamlined workflow, automated reporting and bidding, and improved visibility into business performance. With the time savings the Marin platform has delivered, Doctors Foster and Smith has been able to focus on other areas of optimization, including keyword expansion and creative development, further expanding campaign reach and improving performance.
- “We are extremely satisfied with the quality of Marin’s bidding solution,” said Matt Stelter, Internet Marketing Assistant Manager at Doctors Foster and Smith. “It has proven to be very capable and accurate at bidding to our product-level margin goals, while staying within our budgets.”
- About Marin Software for Retail
- About Doctors Foster and Smith
- Read Doctors Foster and Smith Case Study
- Follow Marin Software on Twitter
About Doctors Foster and Smith:
Doctors Foster and Smith, a privately owned company, is the #1 catalog and online seller of pet supplies and pharmaceuticals in the industry. Doctors Foster and Smith owns and operates www.DrsFosterSmith.com, www.FosterAndSmithAquatics.com and www.LiveAquaria.com. Doctors Foster and Smith is known for empowering pet owners by providing extensive veterinarian-supported advice, proprietary information and quality pet products, serving millions of pet owners from coast to coast. Dr. Race Foster and Dr. Marty Smith have become the nation's foremost authorities on pet care and owner education, earning an unmatched reputation for the scope of their veterinary expertise on dogs, cats, fish, birds, reptiles, pond life, small animals and horses. For more information, visit www.DrsFosterSmith.com.
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company’s flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month on paid search. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns for over 800 customers managing more than $2 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.